DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM 3300 2 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver Reviews

DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM 3300 2 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver

$1,150.95
$1,699.99

ESAM 3300

Jun 15, 2008 (Updated Jun 15, 2008)
Rated Show

Pros:It will make your favorite coffee drinks comparable to any Starbucks

Cons:Rinse cycle runs long! Not sure how this got passed the DeLonghi Quality Assurance team.

The DeLonghi ESAM 3300 will make great coffee drinks, including the foam for cappuccino's. Only RED MARK that I have against it, when turning on the unit the RINSE CYCLE will run for approximately 40 SECONDS emptying 3 OUNCES of water, the down fall is the Water Tank requires more frequent fillings, emptying the Catch Tray and having patience for the rinse cycle to complete. The other models of DeLonghi run the rinse cycles approx 5 seconds. I called DeLonghi Customer Service who informed me that this is a preset by the factory and cannot be changed. The Rinse Cycle may or may not be a nuisance for you, just in case you may want to purchase from a local store versus online for easy return. Very disappointed with DeLonghi for not paying more attention to this, will be returning the unit.

Features Patented Cappuccino System frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel ...

The DeLonghi Esclusivo ESAM3300 Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker is for people who want quality coffee without any hassles. This automatic espresso mac...