Dewalt DW745 Table Saws Reviews

Dewalt DW745 Table Saws

Free Shipping Home Depot

Table saw review. Verdict: A+

Feb 3, 2009 (Updated Feb 5, 2009)

Pros:Size, power, durability, ergonomics, functionality, ease of use, fence adjustment with easy to read gauge.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line:

If I only had one word to describe this tool, it would be "Supreme".

For what it's worth, I am a professional carpenter.  My reviews are mostly geared toward the prosumer, which is to say, that I assume that you have investigated the relevant technical specifications.

I hold my tools to a higher standard than most.  I was taught early that tools are your resume when you endeavor to learn a classic trade, and that statement holds true because of saws like the DeWalt portable 10" table saw.

I have used quite a few saws in my lifetime, and regardless of the location of the job site, Dewalt saws are a staple.  This table saw does one better than "staple" and sets the bar higher for the entier table saw category.

The metal "crash frame" makes this saw easier to use, even before it's turned on!  The thoughtful placement of cord storage, and the included "jifflin" stick is so convenient that I have reached for it mid-rip.  The contoured handles on the edges of the table serve their purpose wonderfully.

The start up and run speed and power are powerful and pleasing.  With a nice sharp Diablo blade, you will be ever-so-pleased with this table saw!  The powerful motorlet you rip through mohagony, cedar, and of course pine with ease and grace.

The pivoting table extension that allows work beyond a normal table's width is beyond cool.  To run the fence out to 16" is REALLY nice!!!
The tracked fence adjustment with visual gauge takes my production time to levels that other's can't compete with.
The dust port location and size is pleasing.

The fact that you can walk to a table saw, and adjust your rip-width without taking out a tape measure is one of the nicest changes to any tool I have ever experienced in my career.

Yours faithfully,
Ian Jones

Owner, Abercrombie & Wood
Brunswick, NY

Dewalt 10Table Saw Instruction Manual Model No. DW745 Item will be shipped thru the postal system....buyer to pay shipping costs Allow 2 to 5 Business...

Shop for Power Tools at The Home Depot. This lightweight, durable DEWALT 10 in. 15 Amp Compact Job Site Table Saw delivers powerful rip-cutting perfor...
Home Depot
Dewalt DW745. Features: 15.0 amp motor quickly rips through hardwood with ease. Rack and pinion fence design delivers consistent fence-to-blade parall...
Features15.0 AMP motor quickly rips through hardwood with easeRack and pinion fence design delivers consistent fence-to-blade parallelismTelescoping f...
Newegg.com