Disney Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure Wendy's Music Box - 626290 Reviews

Disney Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure Wendy's Music Box - 626290

+$5.78 shipping Target

My Daughter Loves Wendy's Music Box From the Tinker Bell Movie

Dec 31, 2011

Pros:Inexpensive, made with great products, easy to use and really cute.

Cons:The song is not a recognizable one

The Bottom Line: This is a really cute music/jewerly box. It was an inexpensive way to put a smile on my daughters face.

I asked my daughter if there was one thing they could get for Christmas that would be from my husband and me this is what she chose. She is a huge Tinker Bell fan. She wanted to get this for her birthday but I talked her out of it so I could surprise her with it for Christmas. She absolutely loves this jewelry box/music box. It is the one that Tinker Bell fixed up in the movie. She was then able to deliver the special musical box to Wendy in the main lands.

This music box isn’t really big. It doesn’t hold a lot of things. It is the perfect size for her. She likes to put her earrings and necklaces in it to keep it safe from her monster brother. This box comes with a key and two toppers. One Tinker Bell topper and one ballerina topper. You can change them out on the top of the music box. When you press the button on the top of the music box it plays a song and spins the topper. It also does this when you put the key in it to open it.  The song that plays isn’t a recognizable song to me it is a classical little tune.

This music box is made with good quality products. There aren’t any small pieces that that will break off and become choking hazards. All the pieces are plastic so they aren’t easily broken either. The lock does not keep you out of the box totally. If you ever lose the key all you have to do is push the lock in and it will pop the top open. I like this option because my kids tend to lose thing rather easily. It takes 3 AA batteries that are included. It is also suggested for children ages 3 and up. This is a good age suggestion. Even though I haven’t had any parts break off doesn’t mean they can’t. If you are going to give this to a younger child I suggest you keep an eye on them while they play with it.

I have seen a few different prices listed for this product. I got it from Walmart for only $20. I have seen it as high as $55. That was the price on Amazon.com. If you are looking for a product like this I would recommend you check out Walmart first. I think $20 was a great deal for this product. I don’t think I would have paid $55 for it. After all it is only a child’s toy and is only made of plastic. If it were glass or made of wood I would have paid more but not for plastic.

I think this is a great way for my daughter to keep her things organized and personal. She can keep her belongings safely hidden away from her other siblings. She really likes this music box. She tells me every time I have to ask her what she wants that she wants Tinker Bell things. I think she is not went from getting the toys to play with to only wanting them to start a collection. She does have a lot of things. I am glad I haven’t taken her to the Walmart website yet. I was on there looking at the Tinker Bell stuff and there is so much more she would love to have. I am glad I can please her with something as small as this music box.

Overall this is a great product. Not only does my daughter love it but is inexpensive and made with great materials. It is the perfect size for her. She gets to add to her collection and keep her things secret from the rest of the world. I think your child will really like this product if you got it for them.

Type of Toy: Other
Age Range of Child: Kids to Teens

Find musical toys at Target.com! Wendy's musical jewelry box is a magical piece from tinker bell the movie. an exact replica of the all-important jewe...