Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1lb Resealable Bag) Reviews

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1lb Resealable Bag)

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1 Lb Resealable Bag)=Happy Dogs

Dec 1, 2007 (Updated Dec 1, 2007)

Pros:Beneficial to your pet

Cons:Not easily found and the price.

The Bottom Line: An above average treat for your faithful friend and good for them, also.

I have had dogs my whole life. I can't remember a time, even when growing up, that we didn't have at least one dog. I now have four and they are the light of my husband's and my life. This house wouldn't be the same without them running around and doing all their cute things.

All of our dogs vary in size with Nickie being the largest, the Lily, Emma and lastly Molly.

We noticed a few years ago that Nickie was having a little trouble getting around. I felt so sorry for the poor baby and took her to the vet. He prescribed something, but that didn't help her a lot. The other three would eat the food with the medicine in it and she wouldn't get the amount she needed.

Since that time, my husband and I have learned which foods to feed her and the other three, because none of them are getting any younger and we want them to be able to get around as pain free as long as possible. We feed the Girls an all natural diet with Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate for their joints. This is supposed to rebuild and keep the cartilage rather than it keep being torn down and no help with regeneration. Years ago, we had one little dog that the lack of cartilage led to her not wanting to move. It took us a while to find out what was going on with the poor little thing. We want to prevent that with these guys. We're a little older and a whole lot wiser when it comes to the Girls.

While snooping around online for good treats for the girls, I came across Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1 Lb Resealable Bag). What sold me on them was the following statement DOGSWELL produces premium, functional jerky treats with baked in vitamins and supplements for dogs. New HAPPY HIPS Lamb & Rice Jerky is made with all-natural lamb and fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints. Lamb is a premium, delicious meat especially good for dogs with food allergies or sensitive stomachs. All DOGSWELL treats contain NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO flour, NO wheat, NO corn, NO soy, NO byproducts, NO sugar, NO BHA / BHT, NO artificial flavors and NO added salt. It also comes in a 6-oz resealable bag and we knew that wouldn't be enough for these chow hounds, if they liked them.

We placed our order with PetFood Direct. com and they were quick getting them to us. Within a matter of days the box was by the front door, waiting on us when we returned home from work. I gave the box to my husband and asked him to give a few out to the girls while I was cooking dinner. He brought the pack into me and said smell. The Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1 Lb Resealable Bag) do smell rather well in a dog food kind of sense. The girls must have thought so because they were beating us half to death with their tails.

The package is a heavy plastic that is blue, with a white bottom and a clear opening so that you can see the jerky treats It isn't anything that I have been able to find on the shelves of the pet stores or the big chain stores. It does reseal to keep the treats fresh, only if you pay attention to what you are doing and not watching TV. You can talk to my husband about that.

The little dogs got one and the two larger dogs got two and you couldn't tell that there had ever been a treat given out. They were gone in a matter of seconds and they were ready for more.

The bag of Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1 Lb Resealable Bag) states that you should give 1 treat for every 15 pounds that your pet weighs. That can become very expensive if you aren't careful and don't supplement with a good food. I paid around $12.00 for this one bag and it can be higher if you aren't careful where you shop.

The girls have been eating the Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice Dog Treats (1 Lb Resealable Bag) for about 4 months, now and seem to be doing well. They have had no upset tummies and really enjoy the treat. I would say feeding these as a supplement to you pets healthy diet really work. Nickie is able to get into places where we wish she wouldn't. We don't want her laying around in pain, just wish she wouldn't reach everything and try to eat it. Guess I will keep her, she is my baby.

Nickie and the other girls say, keep 'em coming, we have no problem with them and neither do the humans that rent out a room in the house.

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice 15 oz

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice 15 oz

These all natural treats contain glucosamine and chondroitin, two important nutrients for healthy joints, especially in older dogs.
Natural Pet Discount

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice 15 oz 6 Pack

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Rice 15 oz 6 Pack

Natural Pet Discount

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 5-oz bag

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 5-oz bag

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 5-oz bag; Maybe your days of thrill seeking to the extreme are behind you, but what about Br...

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Veggies Jerky Bars Dog Treats

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Veggies Jerky Bars Dog Treats

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Dog TreatsAre you trying to maintain your dog's healthy hips and joints? Then try our Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars pr...
Petco

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb and Sweet Potato Canned Dog Food

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb and Sweet Potato Canned Dog Food

All Dogswell products are made from premium, natural ingredients in a variety of formulas which are healthy for your dog. Dogswell canned meals are
PetFlow

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb & Sweet Potato Stew Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12; Dogswell knows how much dogs love running laps around the hous...

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb and Veggies Jerky Bars Dog Treats

Dogswell Happy Hips Lamb and Veggies Jerky Bars Dog Treats

Happy Hips Jerky Bars are wholesome treats with an innovative texture and a healthy blend of protein, fruits and vegetables for a balanced nutrition.
PetFlow

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 32-oz bag

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 32-oz bag

Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Bars Lamb & Veggies Dog Treats, 32-oz bag; Maybe your days of thrill seeking to the extreme are behind you, but what about B...