Kenneth C. Davis - Don't Know Much About the Bible: Everything You Need to Know About the Good Book but Never Learned

Very Helpful

Apr 22, 2000 (Updated Apr 24, 2000)

Pros:Educational and funny

Cons:not really a quick read

Being an Art History major I must know a great deal about the stories of the Bible. I can honestly say I hardly knew anything so I decided to do some outside reading. I didn't read this book for any religious enlightenment - mainly just to learn what I feel I am behind in (I'm an educated woman and didn't know what a Gospel was!) and as entertainment.

Davis is straight to the point and hilarious!

He incorporates the stories of the Bible with what research has been done about it and he always has a jovial way of putting every story.
It is organized so that if you need to find something, you can do so with a fair amount of ease.
Also, I just read it straight through; a few pages each night before I go to bed. I feel it helps me to become a more well rounded person so that I can learn about everyone's beliefs and I can learn more for what I study (and not have people whisper that I'm going to hell - hehehehehe)

Free 2 Day Shipping: Don't Know Much About The 50 States By Kenneth C. Davis, Re

Don't Know Much About the 50 States by Kenneth C. Davis, Renee Andriani (Paperback)UPS 2nd Day Air is two business days.P.O. box addresses, HI, AK, an...

Free 2 Day Shipping: Don't Know Much About The Pilgrims By Kenneth C. Davis,

Free 2 Day Shipping: Don't Know Much About The Pilgrims By Kenneth C. Davis,

Don't Know Much About the Pilgrims by Kenneth C. Davis, S. D. Schindler (Paperback)UPS 2nd Day Air is two business days.P.O. box addresses / HI / AK /...

Don't Know Much About The Civil War By Kenneth C. Davis Paperback Free Ship

Don't Know Much About The Civil War By Kenneth C. Davis Paperback Free Ship

BRAND NEW ... !! PAPERBACK EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! FROM EMPANCIPATION TO RECONSTRUCTION GETTYSBURG, GRANT, LEE HIDDEN HISTORY LIST $14.99 NEWEST ...

Kenneth C. Davis: A NATION RISING

Kenneth C. Davis: A NATION RISING

Personally signed by Kenneth C. Davis.Bestselling author Kenneth C. Davis explores the gritty first half of the 19th century—among the most tumultuo...
Don't Know Much About?: Amer. Presidents - Davis kenneth - 9781401324087 - 1401324088

9781401324087 - 1401324088 - Davis kenneth - Hachette Book Group USA - 12 Edition
Textbooks.com