Dove Body Wash, go fresh Revive, 24 Ounces Bottles Pack of 2 (10011111074702BB) Reviews

Dove Body Wash, go fresh Revive, 24 Ounces Bottles Pack of 2 (10011111074702BB)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

~~ Dove :: go fresh Revive Body Wash - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent ~~

Sep 21, 2010 (Updated Sep 21, 2010)

Pros:Great consistency, delightful scent, leaves skin soft and moisturized

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is a fantastic body wash that leaves skin feeling wonderful.  It's great product at an affordable price.  Thanks, Dove!

While at Target, I spotted Dove's new go fresh Revive Body Wash.  There were a few different scents available and I chose the Pomegranate & Lemon Vebena scent.

The Product
Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is a new body wash in the line of Dove skin care.  It is available in two sizes: 16 and 24 fluid ounces and is packaged in a tear-drop shaped white container with a thin flip up cap.  The 16 oz body wash retails for about $3.50; I purchased mine at Target.

Dove States
"Go Fresh. A gentle awakening for your skin.  The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & verbena.  The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness.  Now infused with NutriumMoisture technology, it goes beyond moisturization to effectively nourish skin.  Refreshment that effectively nourishes skin."

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja Oil (or), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Silica, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butlycarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Red 33

Contact and Miscellaneous Information
- Website = www.dove.com
- Questions? Comments? 1-800-761-DOVE
- Made in USA

My Experience
I love trying different body washes just for some variety and have always had good results with Dove products.

Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is quite a delight to use in the shower.  The body wash is light pink in color and has a thick, lotion-like consistency.  The scent of the body wash is described as a combination of pomegranate and lemon verbena.  Though I can't discern a true pomegranate scent, the combination is definitely a scent-winner.  It isn't overpowering or obnoxious ... Dove does a great job in hitting the right balance in the scent combination as well as intensity.

I squeeze a little more than a quarter-size amount of the pink body wash onto my knit wash cloth and work it into a lather.  The lather that the body wash produces is very rich and creamy.  I think it would be the perfect body wash for the fall and winter, especially when skin tends to be drier.  The Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash rinses easily off of my skin and leaves my skin lightly scented with the delightful scent.  I'm quite pleased by how the Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash leaves my skin nourished and moisturized.  My skin feels soft and smells great!

Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is definitely a keeper.  Dove has developed yet another great body wash that cleans, moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling soft and smelling great.  If I had to find something to criticize about Dove go Fresh Revive Body Wash, it's the marketing lines.  The description just seems like they were trying too hard to come up with catchy phrases.  For example, instead of "Directions" they write "How to get fresh."  We get it.  Using the product leaves your skin fresh, hence the name Go fresh.  Enough.

Overall Thoughts
All in all, Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is a fantastic body wash that leaves skin feeling wonderful.  It's great product at an affordable price.  Thanks, Dove!

Thanks for reading!