Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

For me, it's more than just a face lotion

Aug 15, 2005 (Updated Aug 15, 2005)

Pros:SPF, light, not heavy or greasy

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: This is a great product that gives skin moisture and sun protection.

My mom bought me and my best friend a big bag of travel beauty products for our Bahamas trip last week. One of the products I will definitely repurchase a full size of is Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion.

About the Product
I have a trial size of this lotion. It is a .3 oz tube with a blue cap. My little tube lasted me my whole trip with some to spare!

Directions say to apply to face after daily cleansing. I really use this as a face/hand/all-over lotion!

My Experience
I must always have some kind of SPF on my face, whether it be in my foundation or face lotion, or even a sunblock for the face. I don't care as long as it's there. I like that Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion contains SPF 15.

I also like how quickly this lotion absorbs. As I write this review, I have been smoothing a small amount on the back of my hands. The lotion is nice and creamy, but not too thick. There is a slight scent that disappears shortly once the lotion is all rubbed in. In less than a minute, it does not even feel like I applied anything, yet my hands feel very moisturized. In other words, this lotion will not feel heavy, or "trapped" underneath any face makeup.

My face has never felt oily or looked shiny after using this product. I have not experienced any breakouts or irritation from this lotion, even having sensitive skin. My makeup looks smooth and my skin feels softer and even looks better.

Final Thoughts
With Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion, I am able to moisturize and keep my skin safe from harmful, unhealthy UV rays. I will continue to use this product and purchase the full size soon.

Lot Of 23 Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients Day Lotion Spf15 .3 Oz

Dove Essential Nutrients Self Foaming Cleanser 6.76 Oz

Dove Essential Nutrients Self Foaming Cleanser 6.76 Oz

Dove Essential Nutrients Self Foaming Cleanser 6.76 oz You Are Bidding On :Description: Dove Essential Nutrients Self Foaming Cleanser 6.76 oz Size: 6...

28 Cleansing Pillows Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients

28 Cleansing Pillows Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients

You are buying 1 pack of 28 Pillows cleansing Dove face care essential nutrients DISCONTINUED

3 X Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion 250ml = 8.45oz / Each (pack Of 3)

3 X Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion 250ml = 8.45oz / Each (pack Of 3)

Rexona SHIPS FROM USA - DO NOT WAIT FOR WEEKS! 3 x Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion 250ml / 8.45oz Each Product Details: Name:Dove Essential Nou...