-20%
Dr. Bronners Unscented 32oz Liquid Soap Baby Mild Bath and Body (18787772324) Reviews

Dr. Bronners Unscented 32oz Liquid Soap Baby Mild Bath and Body (18787772324)

+$5.95 shipping LuckyVitamin.com
+$6.95 shipping 4AllVitamins
CampSaver.com

As clean and gentle as it can get

Oct 6, 2010

Pros:Cleans everything and makes everything smell clean.

Cons:The Frangrance of the peppermint soap is strong and may overwhelm some people.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this soap to any and everyone because I have not been disappointed with its use over the past 15 years.

I have used Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap for more than 15 years. It is a pure castile soap, gentle on the skin and hair. Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap is vegetable based and harmless to the environment. Dr. Bronners Liquid Soap comes in 4 sizes, 2fl.oz, 8fl.oz, 16fl.oz and 32fl.oz. The smallest sized can easily be carried with you when you go out. The best value is the purchase of the 32fl.oz size.

You also have a choice of fragrances, peppermint, and almond, citrus, lavender and unscented. My favorite fragrance is Peppermint. It is very potent and a little goes a very long way.

Use the Peppermint in your kitchen and bathroom to give you a vigorous refreshing smell. Try the Lavender in your personal bath and relax in its calming fragrance. Experiment with the Almond and Citrus in your shampoo. The Unscented is free of dye, perfume and chemicals. It is an extra mild gentle soap and is safe for use on sensitive skin.

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap is excellent as a household cleaner. You can use it alone or in combination with your favorite disinfectant.

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap is fabulous! You can use it anywhere and on anything. It make cleaning a fragrant delight.

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap can be found online,as well as in grocery and natural product stores.

21-11 of 11 best deals Page 1 2   << Previous Why are these stores listed?