Dyson DC25 Multi Floor - Yellow/Gray - Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor - Yellow/Gray - Vacuum Cleaner

A man view -Dyson DC25 Vacuum Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic

Feb 17, 2011

Pros:The Dyson DC25 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum parts are very easy to install .

Cons:Dyson DC25 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum has no Con's.

The Bottom Line: The Dyson DC25 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum is great.

Monk's view Dyson DC25 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum           For years a vacuum was just something that I pulled out of the closet and sweep my carpet. After the bag was full then I would dump it into the garbage. Guess what most men forget ? to buy extra bags, so I would open the end of the sweeper and take out the full bag. Then I would cut the end out and dump the dust into another trash bag. What a hassle.
          So, I'm a contractor and had a chance to see the Dyson's in action at our local lumber company. In my business I would wear out 2 or 3 sweeper each year.   So I decided to try this Dyson and paid extra for the Animal Vac.since I have 4 pets at my home.
           All I can say is double wow !!!- no more forgetting to buy extra sweeper bags and seeing that dust go back into the air once I replaced it.
          I now use this at work and home. If fact I was so impressed I bought 3 of them over the next few months. I use one for cleaning our model homes and the other two are used at home and office.
         Now, here is the best part- sometimes the men have to clean and they are like bulls in a china shops and sometime break parts when they threat them like a jack hammer and toss it into the back of the van.
         So, ever few month's I inspect them and send one to be cleaned and oiled at a local shop for $19.99 and when I get it back it like brand new. I think rotate another sweeper to keep them in great working condition because small dusts can wear out a vac very quick.
           In, a nut shell this model work great with my pets, my office and work. If you have pets and see the amount of hair it takes out of your home you will never be sorry for buying this model. Dyson DC25 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum.

Keeping your home neat and tidy will become easy if you own the Dyson DC25 All Floors upright vacuum cleaner. Featuring a cyclone technology, this Dys...

Dyson DC25 includes a motorized brushbar, fingertip controls, and the ball technology for easy vacuuming. Includes no hidden costs and a five year war...