-18%
Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Cleaner Reviews

Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Cleaner

$1,179.75

From Infinity and BEYOND!

Dec 8, 2009 (Updated Dec 9, 2009)

Pros:Air Muscle WORKS!
25 foot power cord
5 year warranty

Cons:No headlight!
Pricey

The Bottom Line: You get what you pay for.
May be too heavy for the weak and or old.
Highly recommend for pet owners
No headlight so if you vacuum in the dark don't buy it.

Edited to make it dull and boring but to the point...

So I vacuumed the day before with a Shark Infinity which has equally good suction but not the Air Muscle technology and I have two shedding dogs. One is a Golden Retriever who I swear takes joy in shedding… lol So I went to work on the upstairs… I FILLED the canister one time on the carpet I had just vacuumed the day before. I was AMAZED! I must say this vacuum worked WAY better than I imagined it would. The beater stays right on the carpet and the carpet literally looks like someone raked it when you’re done vacuuming. My whole down stairs is hard wood so I tested it on it as well and on the "bare floor" setting it worked VERY well.  You could tell it was much closer to the floor then my Shark.

Pros that some don't think of...  Power cord is mounted high on the vacuum which keeps you from running it over all the time and makes it easy to grab.  The hose is mounted down low which keeps the unit from falling over everytime you pull on the hose.  There's a dirt trap in the bend of the hose from the power head to make it easy to clean if it gets clogged.  No more taking the whole vacuum apart to clean it out.

So my recommendation to you is to BUY THIS VAC! Yes it’s STUPID expensive but it works like a charm. Some have said that Dyson’s don’t have great suction but they must be talking about the old ones because this thing is stupid good!

Cheers all,