Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Cleaner Reviews

Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Cleaner

what an animal!

Feb 9, 2010

Pros:easy to push and maneuver, excellent suction

Cons:not as easy to maneuver as dyson's original products

The Bottom Line: The vacuum made my house seems so much cleaner and my carpet looked newer and fluffier.

wow! i just love to throw stuff on the floor so that i can pick it up again with this vacuum! my house has brand new dark brown carpet, and two huge, shedding white dogs live in it. i had a dyson before, but i accidently cut the cord in half while vacuuming, and didn't trust to fix it, so we purchased a new one. we stuck with dyson, and the dyson bagless animal vacuum  jumped out at us. i was excited to take it home and use it, and it didn't disappoint me. i had to empty the vacuum 2 minutes into the job because it sucked up EVERYTHING hiding in the carpet. and, it was very easy to push and maneuver, it practically pulled me along with it. the hard floor setting works very well, also. it doesn't stir things around, it picks them up the first time. overall, my carpet seemed new again, and i felt much more comfortable with letting my dogs roll all over the carpet. it is very easy to empty the vacuum, and the suction tube is very easy to use. though the vacuum is expensive, i would have to say that it is very worth the investment.

Amount Paid (US$): $800

Cleaning your home won’t be a hassle anymore if you have the Dyson DC28 Animal upright vacuum cleaner with you. Featuring the level Root Cyclone tec...