Easton Coach's Bucket Cover - Get Organized
Written: Jun 24, 2012
a Very Helpful Review
by the Epinions community
Pros:The Easton Coach's Bucket Cover is a one-of-a-kind item, used for baseball, keeps you organized.
Cons:Cheap key lanyard, but other than that, a great product.
The Bottom Line: An excellent product, keeps the coach organized, priced perfect for a gift. Solid, shoulder straps make it easy to carry. The Easton coach's bucket cover is a great idea, functional!
I was speechless! I never saw a product like the Easton Coach's Bucket Cover before. Like most coaches, I have a six gallon baseball bucket, another bag for the scorecard, my baseball gloves, and another smaller bag for accumulated baseball crap, items, and then I throw my car keys in one fo the bags and hopefully, guess correctly to find them at the end of practice. I was probably embarrassing my team, dragging around a six gallon white salad dressing bucket, along with a shopping bag, even though made with recycled materials to practices and games. My scorecards and pens were stored in a cloth drawstring bag. You can image me dragging all this from car to diamond.
As I mentioned in previous reviews, my birthday falls during Father's Day week and the middle of baseball season, so my family saw my trials and efforts being multi-bagger and gifted to me the Easton Coach'e Bucket Cover. It is an unique, special item, well worth the thought involved.
BUCKET NOT INCLUDED: So I can still use my six gallon salad dressing bucket! The bucket is inserted in the cover, easy to use.
Materials: Heavy Duty 600 Dernier polyeaster, along with a soft cushioned zip top, incase your bucket has a cover, can be used as a padded seat, if needed.
* Pocket for pens, score book, and lineup card, all in one place, to keep you organized, no longer do I need to search for the pen, pitch chart, or clip boards.
* Adjustable shoulder strap, very easy to carry after a long game or practice, strap is durable.
* Pockets: Mesh pocket holds 3 game balls and there is a sport bottle pocket, perfect for your water or sports drink.
* Best accessory: Zippered valuables pocket for my keys, cell phone and wallet! No longer is it a "toss and find later" exercise! All in one place, safe and sound, easy to find.
* Attached Keychain Lanyard: Cheap, do not trust keys on it, can be tore off or plastic connection breaks. Not a necessary accessory, only negative.
This is a pretty cool piece of equipment for your baseball coach, it keeps you organized, all important items in one place, easy to transport. Shop wisely, pricing in the Internet is from $35 down to $15. Mine was a gift from a locally owned sporting goods store. This would be a great team gift to your special coach, a must buy!
Read all 1 Reviews
Write a Review