Keep Your Dugout Organized, Easton Hanging Helmet Bag
Aug 8, 2012
a Very Helpful Review
by the Epinions community
Pros:Easton Baseball name always denotes quality, this hanging helmet bag is great!
Cons:Do you really need this accessory? As a coach, I say yes!
The Bottom Line: Add the Easton Hanging Helmet Bag to your coaching wish list! High quality, keeps the dugout organizes, helps save wear and tear on helmets!
As a coach, I got tired of my U-11 players going to their bat bags, taking off their helmets and gloves, taking their good old time and finally getting out on the field. These delays caused them to miss valuable warm up time and let others wait for them, none which is acceptable. I made a decision to put the helmets on the bench, with the batting gloves in them, ready to go. Well, round helmets do not stay on a flat bench so they were rolling around, being kicked, scuffed, tossed, and mixed up. How to get organized on a timely and cost efficient manner?
Recommend this product?
The Easton Hanging Helmet Bag came to the rescue. I received this helmet bag as a Father's Day/Birthday gift from my boys and it works and does the trick.
* Holds up to 12 helmets, there are 12 pockets, plenty of room to hold the helmets and the batting gloves. Do not get the 8 pocket model, as I don't get it, why would you only have space for 8 when you have 9 or more players? I was able to put the player's uniform number on a white sticky number on each pocket, so the player could keep organized.
* Size: 54"L x 42"W - Large enough to fit 12 helmets when rolled out however: Rolls up for easy carrying. The helmet bag rolled up fits easily in my trunk, easy to carry, no real size problems.
* Constructed of heavy duty 420D nylon, Sturdy for quick yanks, very durable. Strong nylon straps help secure helmets, Carry handle for easier maneuverability
* Mounts on any chain link fence with 3 "J" style hooks. I also was able to adjust it a bit for wood dugouts, but that took some doing. The 3 hooks are easy to place on the fence, you do not need to be a mechanical engineer to set it up.
* Negatives: Holds no bats and comes in one color, black.
Shopping around, I see the price is right around $30 to a high of $50. We got our at a local sporting goods store at the $30 price, including the coaches discount. I recommend this product to help keep your dugout organized and save some time. It is a durable product, easy to store and carry!
Write a Review
Share this product review with your friends