Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019) Reviews

Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019)

+$5.00 shipping Kaplan Toys

Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail - affordable, easy to use

Dec 9, 2007

Pros:You can use regular size garbage bags and very affordable.

Cons:You have to empty more often than normal to prevent odor.

The Bottom Line: This diaper pail was convenient, affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this pail to anyone wishing to purchase a diaper pail.

We purchased this product at Wal-Mart for approximately $15.00. This purchase was made a few weeks before our son was born; he is 19 months old and we are still using it.

We purchased the Safety 1st diaper pail for multiple reasons. We didn't want a diaper pail where you had to purchase over priced refills which did not eliminate all odors. When we found this diaper pail we were impressed with it because you can purchase regular garbage bags (13 gallon or your size preference). We also discovered there is a section under the lid where a deodorizer disk can be placed to eliminate some of the odors associated with infant diaper pails.

I really wish this diaper pail had a foot pedal release in addition to the lid release so when your hands are full of dirty diapers you still have a means to open the lid without having to lay the diaper down. I also noticed the pail had to be emptied 2-3 times a week to prevent overwhelming odor of urine.

This pail was still a very effective means to dispose of diapers despite the issues we have. All in all I believe this was still the best choice for us and would recommend purchasing this product.

Powered by Frooition Pro Action Figures Arts Crafts Bikes, Scooters Riding Toys Building Sets Blocks Dolls Stuffed Animals Electronics Games Puzzles L...

Easy one-hand use. Uses standard plastic bags. Deodorizer disc included. Saves money! No costly refills. Styles and colors may vary.
Dispose of your diapers the clean and neat way with the Easy Saver Diaper Pail by Safety 1st.FeaturesEasy one-hand useUses standard plastic bagsDorize...
Odorless Diaper Pail - Diapers can't be avoided, but odor can! Seal odors away beneath the unique child-resistant lid. Uses standard kitchen garbage b...
Kaplan Toys
Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail The Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail saves you money as it has no costly refills! It uses standard plastic bags. It...