-40%
Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019) Reviews

Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Not worth it....

Feb 3, 2008

Pros:Easy to use, uses regular 13 gal garbage bags

Cons:Doesn't hold a lot, doesn't contain odors

The Bottom Line: Save your money on this one....

I'm a mother of three children. When I found out I was pregnant with my first, I of course registered for a diaper pail, thinking it was something I absolutely needed. I soon found out that this was not the case. Sure, this diaper pail did it's job for a while but I soon got annoyed and frustrated with it for a couple of reasons:

(1) It seems I was ALWAYS emptying the darn thing. Sure, you can use regular 13 gallon garbage bags in it, but it doesn't actually hold that much. I'd pull the bag out to empty it because it was stuffed to the top with dirty diapers and the garbage bag when removed from the pail would only be 1/2 full.

(2) It didn't contain the odor of the stinky diapers. It did an o.k. job for a couple of months but once that "smell" gets into the plastic, you can't get it out and it stinks to high heaven. I tried washing it with soap and water, soaking the inside with bleach water, nothing helped. Also, it made the baby's room stink.

This pail is easy to use, just pop the lid and push the diaper in, but there's no seal of any kind at the opening where you push the diapers through, so odors escape easily.

I used this for a few months and then got rid of it. After that, and with my other two children, I just put the wet diapers in the regular kitchen garbage can and use plastic shopping bags for the stinky ones...they go straight out to the trash, where they belong!!

I know that every new mom thinks they need a diaper pail...I'm hear to tell you that you don't, especially not this one!

Easy onehand use. Uses standard plastic bags. Deodorizer disc included. Saves money No costly refills. Styles and colors may vary.
Toys R Us
Easy one-hand use. Uses standard plastic bags. Deodorizer disc included. Saves money! No costly refills. Styles and colors may vary.
Use the Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper and save money with no costly refills!
Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail The Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail saves you money as it has no costly refills! It uses standard plastic bags. It...

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Safety 1st Easy Saver Baby Diaper Pail Disposal Bucket Item ...