Pros:cheap, easy to use, uses standard kitchen trash bags
Cons:pop-up lid doesn't close tightly for my taste
The Bottom Line: So far the only stink in our house is from the dog.
My husband and I purchased this Safety 1st Diaper Pail for a number of reasons.
Recommend this product?
1. It was cheaper than the other ones at Babies R' Us.
2. It didn't require any fancy air refills.
3. It uses 8 or 13 gallon trash bags, perfect for us, since that is what we use for our kitchen trash can.
4. We could put our own type of air freshener in the hub it has. (We like to use the Stick 'Ems in there).
5. We needed something our dog couldn't get into easily... that was very important to us! He's a smart dog.
So far, we haven't had any problems with this product. Because our kitchen trash can isn't very big, we empty it out often, and have therefore made it a habit to empty out the diaper pail at the same time. We haven't had a problem with stink or smells, but then again, we've only had this product for three months. Also, our son only goes #2 twice a week. I think that helps a lot! It is easy for us to use, even while we are diapering our baby. All you have to do is push a button and the small lid opens.
Read more product reviews on Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019)
Write a Review