Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019) Reviews

Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail (23019)

+$5.99 shipping Toys R Us

so far, so good

Feb 21, 2008

Pros:cheap, easy to use, uses standard kitchen trash bags

Cons:pop-up lid doesn't close tightly for my taste

The Bottom Line: So far the only stink in our house is from the dog.

My husband and I purchased this Safety 1st Diaper Pail for a number of reasons.

1. It was cheaper than the other ones at Babies R' Us.
2. It didn't require any fancy air refills.
3. It uses 8 or 13 gallon trash bags, perfect for us, since that is what we use for our kitchen trash can.
4. We could put our own type of air freshener in the hub it has. (We like to use the Stick 'Ems in there).
5. We needed something our dog couldn't get into easily... that was very important to us! He's a smart dog.

So far, we haven't had any problems with this product. Because our kitchen trash can isn't very big, we empty it out often, and have therefore made it a habit to empty out the diaper pail at the same time. We haven't had a problem with stink or smells, but then again, we've only had this product for three months. Also, our son only goes #2 twice a week. I think that helps a lot! It is easy for us to use, even while we are diapering our baby. All you have to do is push a button and the small lid opens.

Easy onehand use. Uses standard plastic bags. Deodorizer disc included. Saves money No costly refills. Styles and colors may vary.
Toys R Us
Easy one-hand use. Uses standard plastic bags. Deodorizer disc included. Saves money! No costly refills. Styles and colors may vary.