Electrolux EW30EW55G Electric Oven

Electrolux Electric built in single wall oven

Jul 9, 2011
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:Beautiful oven
Ball bearing racks
Easy cleaning
Great blue interior

Cons:There is a temperature problem if you need consistant temperature throughout.

The Bottom Line: Since I had trouble with the matching microwave digital panel completely going out I am waiting for this to happen on the oven.  It is two years old.

The electrolux EW30 Single Wall Oven is beautiful and has a great blue interior.  I love the 3 ball bearing racks. Cleans wonderful but you must do the outside of the door because it is beyong the gasket.  Also I use a razor blade on the window because it tends to not clean as well.

This is also a convention oven.  I have not had the problems that others have had with noisey fan.  I do not use the convection part as much as a should.  When I did use it, it worked great

I found a problem with the temperature.  It is not what it says on the digital read out display.  You can adjust yourself but I just adjust the cooking time or temp depending what you are baking.

I do bake a lot.  My specialty is cut out sugar cookies and I have a problem with them spreading.  Never had this problem before and I have checked with others and used different recipes and different kinds of butter with fat content etc.  I think that this oven lets the temp go down to a certain point and then goes back up to what you have programmed.  That is the only thing that could be happening.  With most regular cooking this would not be a problem and would not  be noticed.  If you need precise cooking temperature throughout you would notice it.

I bought his oven because it was highly rated.  I love how this oven looks.

I hate that there is a precise temperature problem.  If you don't need accuracy there would be not problem; but for me it is.

Amount Paid (US$): 1,699.00

Electrolux 30 Black 30 Inch Induction Hybrid Cooktop Ew30cc55gb

Electrolux 30 Black 30 Inch Induction Hybrid Cooktop Ew30cc55gb

Ebay Store About Us FAQ Store Policies Shipping Search Our Store Packages Microwave Ovens Wall Ovens Cooktops Refrigerators Ranges Dish Washers Laundr...

EW30CC55GB 30 Hybrid Induction Cooktop with 2 Induction/2 Radiant Elements  Blue LED

EW30CC55GB 30 Hybrid Induction Cooktop with 2 Induction/2 Radiant Elements Blue LED

This 30 hybrid inductionradiant cooktop provides fast and variable levels of power to ensure your food comes out just the way you like it Equipped wit...
AppliancesConnection

Electrolux 30 Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop - EW30GC55GS

Electrolux 30 Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop - EW30GC55GS

Professional-Grade Control Knobs/ Min-2-Max Burner/ Continuous Grates/ Dishwasher-Safe Grates/ Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface/ 18,000 BTU Sealed Power ...
Abt Electronics

EW30GC55GB Wave-Touch Series 30 ADA Compliant Sealed Burner Gas Cooktop with 4 Sealed

This high-power gas cooktop is equipped with sealed burners that provide a wide range of heat settings to meet the needs of different recipes The cont...
AppliancesConnection