Energy Speakers TK-500 Speaker System Reviews

Nov 13, 2009

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:Absolutely everything

Cons:It isn't free? No other cons to list.

The Bottom Line: But this system or I'll slap you! LOL Really thought u won't regret it.

I have been a dedicated Bose fan for a long time. Let me put it this way... when i bought my car... a huge deciding factor for me was the Bose stereo system. I had the Acoustimass 10 system in my living room for years and thought it sounded pretty good. I once heard someone say "No highs, no lows... must be Bose". That used to offend me until I learned exactly what they meant!!! After reading consumer reports ratings on this system I figured I would give it a try. I sold my Bose system on Ebay for more than I paid for my new Energy system! It was love at first sound. This system is so amazing. The only regret I have now is that I spent years thinking my Bose system sounded great. I guess it sounded decent compared to some Wal-mart crap system however this Energy system takes sound to a whole new level of quality and clarity. The bass is so much deeper and cleaner, the mids and highs are "right there", exactly where they should be. As much as i hate to say it... I truly DIDN'T know what I was missing. I had to spend a weekend watching all of my favorite movies over again with truly wonderful sound. Every element of this system from the grills to the gold wire connectors ooze quality. This is one purcahse you won't regret!!!! I'm excited to convert the rest of my home audio systems to Energy speakers.

The Energy Speakers Take Classic is a 5.1-channel home cinema system that lets you enjoy songs and videos with cinema-like surround sound. The Hyperbo...