Englander Nature's Finest Reviews

Englander Nature's Finest

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Terrible mattresses at very high prices

Mar 5, 2012
Not yet rated

Pros:Made in Oregon

Cons:uncomfortable, short lifespan, ZERO customer service, ZERO warranty support, untrustworthy company

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend that you do not buy Englander mattresses.

Terribly uncomfortable mattress after only 15 months, ZERO warranty service from Englander.

If you are considering buying an Englander mattress, DON'T. Really, save yourself the money, the hassle, the back pain, the sleepless nights, the chiropractor bills, etc. Go find a better quality mattress and buy from a company that will actually put a human on the phone with you.

My wife wanted Englander because it's supposedly made in Oregon, supports the local economy, etc. That may be true and it's a great concept, but it's also true that not everything built in Oregon is good.

In Englander's case, the workmanship is shoddy, the service is awful (0 points out of 10) and there is no guarantee that your warranty will be honored.

I have called Englander Tualatin several times and it seems that their phone number is forwarded to Englander's corporate body in the midwest. They do not answer the phones. They do not call back.  I have left messages for weeks and no one has had the decency to return any of my calls.

I'm surprised Englander hasn't been shut down and I'm surprised local bed stores are still willing to carry such a risky product.

Anyway, if you or your significant other are researching mattresses and are looking at Englander, just don't.

Englander Fireplace Doors 7 ft. Door Gasket Kit for Englander Multi-Fuel Stoves AC-DGKCPM

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. This is the replacement door gasket for your Englander multi-fuel stove (stove with CPM in the ...
Home Depot

Englander Fireplace Accessories 7 ft. Glass Gasket Kit for Englander Stoves AC-GGK

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. This is the replacement window glass gasket for your Englander wood, pellet or multi-fuel stove...
Home Depot

Englander Outdoor Fire Pit Supplies Large Room Air Blower for Englander Wood Stoves AC-30

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. If you already have one of our 2,200 Sq. ft. wood stoves, you know how well it can heat. And if...
Home Depot

Englander Fireplace Accessories 250 CFM Large Room Air Convection Blower for Pellet Stoves PU-4C447

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. This large Room Air (Convection) Blower forces the warmed air from your pellet stove into your ...
Home Depot

Englander Fireplace Accessories 10 ft. Glass Gasket Kit for Englander EP Pellet Stoves AC-GGKEP

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. This is the replacement window glass gasket for your Englander Evolution Pellet stove (freestan...
Home Depot

Englander Fireplace Accessories 1-RPM Auger Motor for Englander Pellet Stoves PU-047040

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. This 1-RPM Auger Motor is the heart and soul of our pellet stoves. Auger motors push the pellet...
Home Depot

Englander Fireplace Accessories 140 CFM Small Room Air Convection Blower for Englander Pellet Stoves PU-4C442

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. The Room Air (Convection) Blower forces the warmed air from your pellet stove into your living ...
Home Depot

Englander Sculptures, Statues & Figurines 85 CFM Combustion Exhaust Blower for Englander Pellet Stoves PU-076002B

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. If you own one of our pellet stoves, you already know that one feature that makes these stoves ...