Enzymatic Therapy Am/Pm Menopause Formula Reviews

Enzymatic Therapy Am/Pm Menopause Formula

Finally Relief! Enzymatic therapy AM/PM Menopause Formula

Aug 5, 2006 (Updated Aug 6, 2006)

Pros:Easy to take. Alleviates physical/emotional symptoms. natural, vegetarian, NO DAIRY, helps avoid HRT (hormones)!

Cons:Not inexpensive if purchased in brick and mortar stores such as Whole Foods.

The Bottom Line: Natural way to eliminate peri or menopausal symptoms, and I highly recommend it. It takes about five weeks to be fully effective, but well worth the wait.

Besieged with hot flashes or night sweats? Are you cranky to the max to the point that your dog, cat, or guppy are giving you dirty looks, and leaving the room in a huff? Well, perhaps not the guppy. . . I don't think I've been grouchy, at least I hope not, but I have had peri-menopausal difficulties for the last decade. Yes, decade! I certainly should be in menopause by now, but alas I'm not. So, I find that I have PMS issues like bloating, cramping, craving salt and sugar, am accident prone, experience heavy bleeding, and yet I also have night sweats on occasion. This is totally unfair if you ask me! My body should decide if I am going to deal with PMS or menopausal symptoms, not subject me to both. I've thought of filing complaints with both our illustrious governor "Arnold", and our great leader Bush, but I've looked at how they've handled other little matters, and decided to deal with it myself. Sorry for my political whining. . . but trying to throw in a little levity. Enzymatic therapy helps you with both daytime symptoms such as a ridiculous lack of energy/lethargy, possible hot flashes, grouchiness/irritability and mood swings. It also handles nighttime problems such as an inability to sleep, or difficulty sleeping/staying asleep, night sweats or hot flashes.

Vegetarian ~ Hormone Free

Manufacturer's claims as noted on packaging:

They state that they are the only natural product available that deals with both your daytime and nighttime symptoms naturally, and uses a vegetarian formula.

The daytime formula contains ginseng and green tea to enhance your energy. At night they've created a formula that offers theanine and valerian to assist in your sleeping/staying asleep, and both have black cohosh for relief of hot flashes, night sweats and irritability.

They also promise that it contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.

Packaging:

This product currently comes packaged in a dark blue with raspberry and mauve coloring. There are 30 white AM and 30 purple PM tablets in foil/blister packs for safety/freshness.

Ingredients:

AM formula supplement serving size 1 tablet

Amount per tablet:

Green tea leaf extract with 35mg caffeine

250mg panax ginseng root, panax ginseng extract, 50mg

Black cohosh root and rhizome extract 20 mg

Other AM formula ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, lecithin, and carnuaba Wax.

PM formula supplement facts and serving size 1 tablet

Valerian root extract 0.8% valerenic acids 200mg

Hops flower extract 100mg

L-Theanine 50mg

Black cohosh root and rhizome extract

Other PM Formula ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, carrot color, lecithin, carnuaba wax, and paprika extract color

Their directions:

Take one of the AM formula tablets (white) in the morning.

Take one of the PM formula tablets (purple) about 30-45 minutes before you go to bed.

Please note, it may take 4-6 weeks before you get the full benefit from the tablets. But, please give it time. For me at least, it is well worth it.

My past:

Not to worry; not going to spill my past sins (heh, heh). In the past I have gone without any assistance with the symptoms; for a couple of years I took birth control pills (without the need for "birth control").

At different times I tried both Remifemin and Oona, both products created for the same reasons as Enzymatic Therapy. Birth control pills worked great, but the doctor told me I needed to get off of them due to the estrogen. Remifemin simply did not work well for me (though it may work well for others) and it contained dairy, and I am lactose intolerant. Oona worked well for quite a while, then stopped really being effective.

Warnings from box:

Caution: Women who are pregnant or nursing should NOT use this product.

This product has a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!

My experience:

As advised, it did take about 5 weeks for the Enzymatic Therapy AM/PM tablets to truly be effective. But other than times that I am under extreme stress I am sleeping much better, have night sweats very very rarely. My moods are on an even keel. However, I do find that my energy level is not what I would like it to be, but it is more than it was. By 3:00PM, particularly if I eat a large lunch, I am ready to go to sleep. This is not good if I am at work! But I find this natural medication excellent for my needs and highly recommend it for others. Of course, we are all different, so what works for me may not work equally well for others. Needless to say, we all need to be careful about possible osteoporosis so should have a bone density exam as indicated by your doctor, ensure we have enough calcium or take supplements, or if your doctor recommends it take HRT (hormone replacement therapy). Because I have breast cancer in the family background I want to avoid HRT if possible, or at least for as long as possible. If you have symptoms of peri-menopause or menopause, see your doctor if you haven't seen him/her in the last year, and consider taking this phenomenal natural replacement for HRT. You can purchase at Whole Foods, and comparable stores for around $20.00 for a month's supply, or you can find online for $14.00+ I am giving this product 5 stars as I love the way it makes me feel. It makes me actually normal (never mind-as normal as I can be).

Many thanks to Liss (Lead for Health for adding this, and so promptly-it is appreciated)

Oona

Remifemin

Thanks for reading!

Suzi

Enzymatic Therapy - AM/PM Menopause Formula - 60 Tablets

Enzymatic Therapy - AM/PM Menopause Formula - 60 Tablets

Enzymatic Therapy - AM/PM Menopause Formula - 60 Tablets 24-hour Menopause Symptom ReliefSituation: Estrogen levels decline when you're in your 40s an...
LuckyVitamin.com

Enzymatic Therapy Menopause Formula AM/PM

Enzymatic Therapy Menopause Formula AM/PM

AM/PM Menopause Formula, a hormone-free blend to relieve the symptoms of menopause, day and night.Why use a natural menopause formula?Symptom relief: ...
Super Supplements

Enzymatic Therapy AM/PM Menopause Formula 60 Tabs

Enzymatic Therapy AM/PM Menopause Formula 60 Tabs

AM/PM Menopause Formula 60 Tabs - For round-the-clock relief from menopausal discomforts, nothing beats Enzymatic Therapy's AM/PM Menopause Formula. T...
Swanson Health Products

Enzymatic Therapy AM PM Menopause Formula -- 60 Tablets

Enzymatic Therapy AM PM Menopause Formula -- 60 Tablets

Time-tested, standardized black cohosh provides 24-hour natural hormonal support and relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritabili...
Vitacost.com

Enzymatic Therapy PeriMenopause Formula AM/PM

Enzymatic Therapy PeriMenopause Formula AM/PM

AM/PM PeriMenopause Formula, a natural, hormone-free perimenopause symptom relief.Why use a natural perimenopause formula?Symptom Relief: This disrupt...
Super Supplements