EstÉE Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher Reviews

EstÉE Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher

~~ESTEE LAUDER IDEALIST SKIN REFINISHER~~OH MY! IF ONLY IT WOULD SHRINK MY WAISTLINE TOO!

Sep 6, 2002 (Updated Sep 15, 2004)

Pros:Reduces the appearance of pore size; evens out skin tone; great for oily skin too!

Cons:Very expensive in price; must also use a moisturizer too.

The Bottom Line: If you can afford the high price, Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher is a superior anti-aging choice perfect for all skin types. Give it a try for yourself!

Even though I had been using Origins A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian for several months prior and loved the results, I just could not resist giving this Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher a try after hearing many of my Beauty friends rave about just how well it works for them. It was late at night, so instead of heading out to my local Estee Lauder cosmetics counter, I went to www.esteelauder.com instead and bravely ordered a full sized bottle of this so-called miracle skin care product. At least shipping was free on my first order, but I couldn't help but wonder if I was just throwing my money away on yet another overpriced anti-aging treatment. All it took was a few applications and I immediately began noticing the difference!! While the price is very steep to say the least, by all means pick up a bottle for yourself if you can afford it as softer, smoother, clearer, and naturally younger looking skin is just a few applications away.

~~~The Product~~~

Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher is a highly effective anti-aging treatment that is designed for all skin types. According to the packaging advertising: Now, exclusive non-acid technology gives you the skin you want. Feel it. Unbelievably soft and smooth. See it. Incredibly clear and even toned. With all skin's little problems--flakiness, redness, fine lines, pores--taken care of in a new, more natural way with your exclusive Skin Refinishing Complex. Idealist. Redefining skin care. With regular daily use of this freshly fragranced skin care product for 8 weeks, advertised benefits include up to a 56% improvement in skin's texture, 58% improvement in the evenness of skintone, 42% reduction in the look of fine lines, and up to a 69% reduction in the appearance of facial pores. This luxurious facial cream feels silky smooth as it glides on easily to tone, exfoliate, soften fine lines, and reduce redness (with added Green Tea). In addition, it adds moisture where needed while subtracting excess oil from shiny areas as well to leave skin balanced with a matte finish and looking its possible best. Idealist's sugar based refiners enhance the skin's natural shedding cycle, so old dead skin cells are removed while newer ones are revealed. Even dark "age spots" fade with time when this award winning skin care product is used regularly on a daily basis. With its supply of protective anti-oxidants and other skin strengthening ingredients, Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher guards against future damage from free radicals as well.

~~~Packaging & Price~~~

Each rather small 1 ounce (30 ml) blue-green bottle of Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher may be purchased at the Estee Lauder counter of your favorite fine department store or online at www.esteelauder.com for a very expensive $42.50. The pump bottle's design is very attractive and easy to use. Constructed of durable hard plastic and featuring the exotic Estee Lauder logo in gold in black on the front, this shiny aqua colored bottle is not see-through so it is very hard to tell how much product you have left. A little bit goes a long way, thankfully, so this one ounce size should last several months at least. Shiny and creamy white in color, this popular and highly praised skin care product is a favorite of Beauty lovers everywhere. Because it does so many things all at once, Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher sells very well despite its high price. If you can afford the luxury of purchasing such a "miracle" skin care product, then by all means "Go for it!" as I seriously doubt this highly recommended formula will leave you disappointed. For even those with super oily skin types can reap the benefits without suffering with excess blemishes with use like many other facial creams do.

~~~Directions for Use~~~

According to the short yet sweet directions found on each bottle of Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher: Apply on face and throat AM and PM. Follow with your moisturizer. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. Now I only use mine once a day after my shower and under my make-up as I prefer to use Origins A Perfect World instead at bedtime followed by Origins Matte Scientist oil free moisturizer. Once I apply a thin layer of Idealist to my clean skin after using a toner first, I then use Estee Lauder Clear Difference Oil Control Hydrator to provide the light, oil free moisturizing I still need. I must say that I'm truly amazed at just how much smaller my genetically large pores appear after using the product just a little over a month now! The results have been truly awe inspiring. And the constant redness my face used to have is almost completely gone now, too. Fine lines aren't a problem for me YET (other than the eye area), so I can't really vouch for this aspect of its use. But my face does look and feel much smoother, softer, and looks more toned now that Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher has become a part of my daily skin care routine.

~~~Ingredients~~~

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Polysilocone-11, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Lactobionate, Isopentyldiol, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Extract, Barely (Hordeum Vulgare) Extract, Sodium Glycyrrhetinate, Modified Polysaccharides, Sclareolide, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Saxifraga Sarmentose Extract, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mulberry (Morus Nigra) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Caffeine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Glycosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantethine, Acryldimethyltauramide Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Glycerin, Soidum Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Grapefruit California (Citrus Grandis), Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Soidum Acrylodimethyl Taurate, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Floralozone, Polysorbate 80, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Isohexadecane, Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, MICA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) {ILN17378}.

~~~Overall Recommendation~~~

To visably take care of many of our skin's problems, whether it be large pores, excess redness, fine lines, and even both dry and oily areas, Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher is certainly worth a try if you are lucky enough to receive a sample first. Very versatile since it targets many unattractive aspects that goes along with the aging process, this highly coveted beauty product is certainly the way to go if retaining a more youthful look is a long term goal. And I have a feeling it is for many of us. Call it vanity if you want, but I truly do not wish to look any older than I have to. So if you possess the extra cash and have been wanting to try Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher for awhile now, go ahead and take the plunge! Discover its skin improving qualities today and chances are, you will never be sorry you did so. A more radiant and even skin tone is certainly in your future when Idealist becomes a permanent part of your daily skin care regime. Good luck and stay beautiful :-)

For more information on Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher and other high quality Beauty products, check out their website online at:

www.esteelauder.com

**Shipping is FREE on your first order online!

Estee Lauder, Dist.
New York, NY 10022

New York**London**Paris**Milano

Made in the UK

***U.S. and International patents---pending.

***Check out other great Estee Lauder skin care products listed below, too!

Estee Lauder Idealist Micro D

Estee Lauder Perfectionist

Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Oil Control Hydrator

Estée Lauder Clear Difference Oil-Control Hydrator

Estee Lauder Clear Difference Deep Pore Purifying Facial

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Refinisher

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Refinisher

Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher delivers dramatic skin resurfacing benefits -- faster, more efficiently than ever before. See more highly ref...

Estee Lauder 'Idealist' Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Estee Lauder 'Idealist' Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Free Shipping + 3 Free Beauty Samples! Get dramatic skin resurfacing benefits faster, more efficiently than ever before. See more highly refined, virt...
Nordstrom

Saks Fifth Avenue

ESTEE LAUDER by Estee Lauder for WOMEN Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher--/1OZ

Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher--/1OZ for WOMEN citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood.
FragranceNet
Estee Lauder Idealist 1.7oz

Estee Lauder Idealist 1.7oz

ESTEE LAUDER IDEALIST EVEN SKINTONE ILLUMINATOR 1.7OZ/50ML PROVEN TO DRAMATICALLY REDUCE THE LOOK OF DARK SPOTS, DISCOLORATION, BLOTCHINESS, REDNESS A...

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator 3.4oz

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator 3.4oz

ESTEE LAUDER IDEALIST EVEN SKIN TONE ILLUMINATOR 3.4OZ 100% Authentic,Brand New ,Unused Unboxed Please contact me if you have any questions.

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Tone Illuminator 1 Oz

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Tone Illuminator 1 Oz

New Estee Lauder Idealist Even Tone Illuminator Size: 1 fl oz./ 30 ml Unboxed. Brand new. Never used/tested.22 Check out my other items ! Be sure to a...