Estée Lauder Perfectionist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler 0.5 oz. (W8CW01) Reviews

Estée Lauder Perfectionist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler 0.5 oz. (W8CW01)

Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP ] Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler

May 11, 2012

Pros:Noticable results after application. Plumps skins surface to reduce fine lines.

Cons:Some foundations appear "cakey" when applied over the syrum.

The Bottom Line: This line filler REALLY works! The formula is pleasant, application is easy, cost is relatively low, a little bit of product goes a long way & it really does work!

I’m too young for Botox. I’m too young for laugh lines, crow’s feet, worry lines, and my arch enemy: the deep seated line between my eyes! It’s been there for as long as I can remember and is only getting more pronounced as I age. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on Botox I began looking for alternatives. After some research I found a relatively new product by Estee Lauder that sounded too good to be true. A filler that would reduce the appearance of lines/wrinkles immediately and reduce the depth of lines/wrinkles over time.

Packaging:
The size and cost are a little intimidating. The product is a purple plastic tube in .05 ounces with a gold pop on/off cap. The tube is relative to a tube of lipstick. Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP ] Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler is $39.50 (plus tax, where applicable).
When the cap is off, the clear, plastic/rubber, cone shaped applicator only allows a tiny bit of product through the applicator no matter how hard you squeeze the tube. It will not leak out, spill or ooze even when the cap is left off; however, the product will dry out at the tip if the cap is not replaced after use.

Product:
Estee Lauder considers this a serum. And it qualifies, however it’s not what you would think of when you think of “serum”. Perfectionist [CP ] is a thick, white crème. It has the consistency of paste yet feels like silk. The scent is light and clean. This formula is dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested and non-acnegenic. It was created for use around the areas you find fine lines: eyes, mouth, forehead, etc.
Perfectionist [CP ] isn’t greasy, too thick or heavy; as you pat it into place you can barely tell it is there. There is no residue, no coloring, nothing left behind. Just as Estee lauder claims, you can and will see noticeable improvement of lines within minutes of application. Skin plumps almost immediately. The effectiveness of this product improves with each use. Over time, the depth of lines and wrinkles indeed lessen. The results are so dramatic after the first weeks of use, it is noticeable to others.
Depending on the type of foundation you wear (if any) there can be problems with it causing the foundation to look “cakey”. I use both mineral powder and liquid foundation depending on the day and occasion. I have no problems with powders and this product. However, liquid foundation seems to adhere to this filler and create a “patchy”, “cakey” look. The cure all is to find a non-silicone based foundation. I suggest one of Estee Lauders liquid foundations as they are compatible with their skin care products.

*Estee Lauder says:
This concentrated treatment gives you the power to fill, smooth and help reduce the look of even your deepest wrinkles on contact.
Instantly skin is dramatically smoother
Fills, smoothes, and helps reduce the look of laugh lines, frown lines, crow's feet and lip lines on contact.
In fact, 100% of women tested showed an instant reduction in moderate to deep crow's feet, lip lines and frown lines.
Dramatically blurs the appearance of lip lines and creates an invisible boundary to help keep lipstick in place.
A clinical test showed a significant reduction in lipstick feathering for up to 8 hours.
Helps plump and smooth the look of deep wrinkles with our advanced Volumizing Spheres.
Over time, deep wrinkles look lifted away
Helps skin amplify its natural production of redensifying collagen with concentrated levels of our exclusive Wrinkle Lift Restructuring Peptides™.
Deep wrinkles appear pushed up from within for a younger, smoother, more lineless look.
Use it with Perfectionist [CP ] Wrinkle Lifting Serum and see a dramatic 61% improvement in the look of wrinkles in just 4 weeks.

Estee Lauder. Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP ] Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler. http://www.esteelauder.com (2012, May 11).

How to Use:
Apply the serum using the applicator tip; stroke the serum along your deepest lines and wrinkles. Gently pat with finger tips. Follow with your usual moisturizer. Compatible with ALL skin types.

Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone,/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Shea Butter, C12-14 Pareth-12, Dimethicone, Melon Fruit Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Acmella Oleracea Exatrct, Boswellia Serrata Extract, St. Paul’s’ Wort Extract, Fish Collagen, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Soybean Protein, Corn Kernel Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Whey Protein, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Yeast Extract. Isostearyl Lactate, Creatine, Cholesterol, Adenosine Phosphate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acrylate, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Beta-Sitostearyl Sulfate. Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Trehalose, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Glyceryl Polymethylacrylate, Sodium PCA, Cholesterol/Potassium Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-8, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytosphingosine, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Acetyl Hexappetide-8, PEG-8, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Lecithin, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Sodium Nadh, Silica, Fragrance, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide

Final Thoughts:
I admit, I no longer use this every day. I use it on occasion along with my other skin care products. I also use the Wrinkle Lifting Serum; when used in combination with the Deep Wrinkle Filler each day, the look of fine lines almost seamlessly disappear. The lines on my forehead... no longer noticable. This is in no way a permanent fix to expression lines but it is  cost effective and a non surgical route to delay the aging process. I highly recommend this product. I have been using it for several years, recommend it to others, and all agree: This line filler REALLY works! It does work, the formula is pleasant, the application is easy, the cost is relatively low, and a little bit of product goes a long way! I give Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP ] Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler 5 stars for being effective and meeting all of its claims.

Estee Lauder Perfectionist 8 Power Correcting Patch

Estee Lauder Perfectionist 8 Power Correcting Patch

Estee Lauder PERFECTIONIST 8 Power Correcting Patch NIB You Are Bidding On :Description: Estee Lauder PERFECTIONIST 8 Power Correcting Patch NIB Size:...

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Line Smoother -  - Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Line Smoother - - Estee Lauder

See an immediate reduction in the look of fine lines wherever you need it. This targeted treatment instantly blurs and smoothes fine lines, shadows ...
Stage Stores

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Line Smoother/0.5 oz. - No Color

This targeted treatment instantly blurs and smooths fine lines, shadows and creases. Creates a virtual ¿air-brush¿ effect with innovative Photonic Opt...
Saks Fifth Avenue

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Peel 2 Step Enzyme Treatment

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Peel 2 Step Enzyme Treatment

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Peel 2 Step Enzyme Treatment DESCRIPTION: Estee Lauder Perfectionist Peel 2 Step Enzyme Treatment For All Skin Types SIZE: ...

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate for Deeper Facial Lines, 0.11oz / 3.2ml

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate for Deep Facial Lines Instant reduction of smile lines and deep creases across forehead. Wor...
Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Line Smoother (For All Skin Types) 15ml/0.5oz by Estee Lauder

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$71.50 - Perfectionist [CP+R] Line Smoother (For All Skin Types)-15ml/0.5oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Saks Fifth Avenue

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup , Cool Bone

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup , Cool Bone

A First from the Serum Experts: Breakthrough makeup infused with age-defying Perfectionist serum technology. Instantly: Brightens and perfects. Re-ign...
Boscovs.com

Estée Lauder Perfectionist Cp R

Estée Lauder Perfectionist Cp R

Estée Lauder Perfectionist C P plus R Line smoother Retails $60

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Serum 50ml/1.7oz

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Serum 50ml/1.7oz

Buy Estee Lauder Intensive Treatments - Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Serum 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Apply on clean skin before your ...