Eucerin Moisturizing Lotion, Original, 8.4 Ounce Bottles Case of 3 Redness Relief (00072140110192) Reviews

Eucerin a lotion that really helps with rough cracking feet.

Dec 16, 2012

Pros:not greasy, a little will do you, odor free, recommended by doctors

Cons:expensive

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this product because even though it's expensive the product works wonders on dry and damaged skin.

Eucerin lotion for dry skin therapy. This is the Original moisturizing lotion that is clinically proved to help with very dry damaged skin. You can find this product in most retail stores. The size will vary as well as the price. I have seen a 4 ounce bottle go for $8.00. I have also gone into a store and gotten a large 16 ounce bottle on sale for $9.00. I have however, seen $1.00 coupons out on this product. Keep your eyes open and check for a good deal.

Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Glyceryl Lanolate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl  Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

DIRECTION: Use a small amount and smooth it over the damaged area. The best time to use is when you get out of a shower or bath. Use daily or as directed by  a doctor.

If you have any questions or comments you can call 1-800-227-4703, or you can visit their website, www.EucerinUS.com. These are both great places to get lots of information about this product such as skin wisdom, skin health, the different types of Eucerin you can buy and what stores you can buy them at.

There is a caution on the label, to keep this out of the reach of children. It is for external use only. You need to keep it out of your eyes. If any rash should appear  while using this product contact your doctor right a way.

Eucerin claims that this product is recommended by dermatologists. It is also fragrance free. The special formula locks in the moisture that is needed to start repairing your skin.

MY OPINION:

I have very dry feet for some reason and they get a split in them every now and then. This split is very painful and makes it hard to walk. My mom recommended Eucerin to me after her doctor recommended it to her. I put just a drop in my hand rub it on the damaged area and put on a sock to keep the medication in the right spot. After about three days the skin had repaired itself. I could walk again with no problem. I was surprised that such a small amount once a day could help my feet but it did. I did not find this product to be greasy nor was it smelly. I do not like lotions that have a heavy flower scent and this comes in scent free.

My mom is a diabetic and her doctor told her that this product would help keep her feet in good condition. So far she has been using it for two years and loves this product. She has had little to no problems with her feet since she has been using Eucerin.

I have to say if you have the problem of dry skin any where on your body that I believe this product may help you. It works wonders on feet and that I can attest to. Please do not let the cost of this product  deter you from using it because the benefits will far out way the cost. I can tell you right now that I am still using this product and will continue to do so. Try it and you will see the benefits right a way.