Euro-Pro TO161 Toaster Oven Reviews

Euro-Pro TO161 Toaster Oven

8 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: OK

+$7.99 shipping Lowe's

Love this Convection Oven!

Jul 23, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Fast, energy efficient, cooks to perfection!

Cons:HOT!, use a lower temp than recipes, use hot mits and not for kiddos' use.

I adore my first convection oven and I use it all the time... it is a win-win.  Cooks everything in 1/2 the time, BETTER results (crispy edges, tender middles), and saves on energy.  Also looks nice on the counter.  This model has a middle shelf that extends "round" to the back so you can cook a full sized pizza or casserole dish.  I find myself using it more and more.  Perfect for toasting sandwiches open faced and then assembling. It toasts, bakes, broils... even has a grill setting I haven't even tried yet.

Last night made the best cornbread ever.  Reheats pizza awesome, I make cheese toast, mac & cheese, potatoes, just everything. Bought mine at Best Buy on Black Friday - I think it was $70 or so.  Might be cheaper now.?

I do find that I need to lower the temp than regular ovens, but still cooks faster and better. Also, it gets HOT so make sure you move it away from walls and don't put anything on top of it.  Also, always use oven mits... it's a bit awkward pulling the shelves out with hot food; I don't recommend this for kids.

Convection cooking for fast even cooking with no hot spots. Broil, bake, toast and keep warm settings. Full range temperature control to 450�.
Lowe's