-84%
Sanford Expo Dry Erase Marker Four Color Set Bullet Tip (88074) Reviews

Sanford Expo Dry Erase Marker Four Color Set Bullet Tip (88074)

+$7.95 shipping Shoplet.com
+$7.95 shipping Shoplet.com

The Best On The Market

Jun 2, 2004

Pros:Long-lasting and dependable.

Cons:The smell, of course!

The Bottom Line: I have always picked the Sanford Expo Dry Erase Marker and I recommend having the versatility of the Four-Color Set for all your white board needs.

The Sanford Expo Dry Erase Marker has been around quite a while and I've always been able to count on them whether in a presentation or writing an item on my shopping list white board that I have on my refrigerator.

While I must say that the smell of the dry erase marker makes my head swim a bit, I really don't mind using them as much as I would a regular permanent marker. I wouldn't recommend using the product for use on anything but a white board or transparencies. But for those uses, the Expo Dry Erase Marker Four-Color Set (Bullet Tip) is IDEAL! It's great when you want to use the different colors to accentuate something important or just to create an exciting effect!

The longevity of the markers is great. I've had this particular set for about a year and they are still able to write distinctly. I love the bullet tip for using in presentations as they are easily seen from a distance. The smoothness is a factor also. The pen glides across the white board with ease, with one continuous stroke.

I can fully recommend this product to anyone who has need of a dependable, long-lasting dry erase marker.

Capture the attention of your audience with the bold stroke of a bullet point marker. Low-odor ink. Erases easily. Marker Type: Dry Erase Assortment: ...
Shoplet.com
Bold color commands attention even at a distance, which is perfect for the office and classroom. Quick-drying, smear proof ink erases easily. Use to w...
Shoplet.com