Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP 10.0 MP Digital Camera - Pink Reviews

Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP 10.0 MP Digital Camera - Pink

Not bad for the two days we had it

Sep 1, 2009
Rated Show
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Compact and easy to carry around...Funky colours my kids loved the colour....easy to use.

Cons:One drop and flush my $250 bucks down the drain...

Went to Cuba and picked up this camera for snorkeling for $220 CDN at Wal-Mart .  Second day in Cuba my daughter and wife were passing the camera and dropped it.  Camera never worked again.  We really liked it for the size and convenience and we also thought it took decent pics.  Might buy another one and purchase the protective cover for it.  We will see.
Underwater pics were good again not great.
Underwater video was very good but the play back you hear lots of bubbles from you taking the video.
What I was surprised with was the quality of pics the camera took in Auto mode.  We have 3 other digital cameras and this little underwater camera could hold its own.  For two days I was happy to carry around this little camera and take scenery pics.  After it broke I really appreciated its size when I had to lug my Panasonic Lumix for the rest of the week.

Amount Paid (US$): 250 CDN
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP 10MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Pink)
Features: 10.0-megapixel resolution for large, photo quality prints Waterproof up to 10 feet 3x optical zoom; 2.7-inch LCD screen with Micro Thumbnail...