Fellowes Microban Split Design E09234 Wired Keyboard Reviews

Fellowes Microban Split Design E09234 Wired Keyboard

My favorite erg keyboard

Jan 19, 2008

Pros:Layout alleviates strain, key pressure and noise are good, long lasting

Cons:No Cons.

The Bottom Line: After using several other ergonomic keyboards, this is the best one. It's comfortable, keyboard layout is great (sleep key is far away from commonly used keys), price is great.

I have used about four or five other split keyboards over the years and this one is by the far the best ergonomic keyboard I have purchased. I bought another one just like it for the office. The ergonomic layout is great - I can type for hours without feeling the pressure on my wrists. I initially moved to this kind of keyboard when my wrist and forearm began hurting during the day. It stopped immediately after buying a split keyboard. As far as the split keyboards - this one is top notch.

The pressure you use to type is just perfect. The noise is relatively quiet. In fact, I wound up with this keyboard when my co-workers insisted I get rid of Microsoft split keyboard for being too loud. Keyboard buttons work with no drivers required - just plug it in and you're ready to go.

I spilled most of a coke into the keyboard and it still worked. But the coke made some of the keys stick so I replaced it. After getting the replacement, I decided to take the old one and douse it again, this time with glass cleaner. I've rinsed it twice and it still works.

I have a PS2 and USB model. The USB model does come with a PS2 adapter.

Antimicrobial Split Design Keyboard conforms to natural arm and hand positions for added comfort. Microban antimicrobial protection keeps product clea...
MacMall