Fiber Choice Fiber Weight Management Supplement, Sugar Free Strawberry Chewable Tablets

Fiber Choice Weight Management Sugar Free Chewable Supplements A Tasty Treat and Healthy Too!

Feb 9, 2007

Pros:*Fiber
*Chewable
*Low Calorie
*Tasty!

Cons:*May cause gas or bloating for some

The Bottom Line: I recommend these chewable fiber tablets to anyone wanting to add some fiber to their diet in a tasty, chewable quarter sized tablet.

Today I realized that I’m really an old timer at Epinions, as I celebrate 7 years on the site. Not only am I an Eps old timer…my actual years have slipped by quickly and it is only a few years till I hit 60. Wow, typing that number makes it feel so real.

Something that I noticed as I have aged is that my need for fiber has increased to aid in good digestion. I’ve added lots of fiber rich foods to my daily diet, but decided a supplement might not be a bad idea either. One day while reading reviews I ran across a great review by Elzora for Fiber Choice Weight Management Sugar Free Chewable Supplements.

On a shopping trip to Wal*Mart I picked up a bottle of the Strawberry flavor and noted that it is also available in Orange. I believe I paid $12.97 for 90 chewable tablets and prepared myself to not like them. I was very pleased when I put the first one in my mouth. It had a fruity strawberry taste, and was not chalky tasting at all. As I chewed, it got an almost gummy texture to it, but to me it tasted good and quickly melted in my mouth.

Not only are they good tasting, they are only 45 calories for two tablets, the recommended daily dosage. It feels as if I’m getting a little sweet treat whenever I chew one of these Fiber Choice tablets.

Each 2 tablet dose, which is recommended for adults only, contains 4g total Carbohydrate, 4g Dietary Fiber, 4g Soluble Fiber, 200mcg Chromium and can be chewed without the need for water. If bloating or gassiness is noticed it is recommended to temporarily reduce the dosage.

Other ingredients in these tablets are inulin (a natural vegetable fiber) sorbitol, artificial flavorings, citric acid, magnesium stearate, green tea, FD&C Red 40 aluminum lake.

Of course when I was looking at the bottle the words Weight Management jumped out at me. I’ve been on a quest to lose a total of 80 pounds and have passed my half way mark, with a plateau hanging on to me at this point. I had hoped that perhaps these fiber chews would help with that, but quickly realized their claim wasn’t one of weight loss, but rather that chewing Fiber Choice would help make you feel full longer and that the Chromium Picolinate & Green Tea may help to promote a higher metabolism thus perhaps helping in weight loss.

These tablets do not make any claim for weight loss, but since I wanted to add fiber anyway I like that I could do that with a tasty chewable tablet rather than taking a pill. I do feel a bit fuller after taking and do feel while they aren’t, of course a miracle, they do what they claim to do and add healthy fiber to my diet without adding too many calories and they do it in a tasty way.

Fiber Choice Prebiotic Fiber Weight Management Strawberry 90 Chewable Tablets

Fiber Choice Prebiotic Fiber Weight Management Strawberry 90 Chewable Tablets

Prebiotic fiber is a unique kind of dietary fiber that nourishes the friendly, good bacteria that live in your digestive system. Prebiotic fiber, like...
Vitacost.com

Fiber Choice Strawberry Sugar Free Weight Management Chewable Tablets - 90 Count

Find vitamins and supplements at Target.com! Manage your weight better with fiber choice weight management chewable tablets. This fiber weight managem...

Fiber Choice Weight Management Sugar Free Strawberry Chewable Tablets 90 Count

Fiber Choice Weight Management Sugar Free Strawberry Chewable Tablets 90 Count

The Lotoons Store NEW Fiber Choice Weight Management Sugar Free Strawberry Chewable Tablets 90 Count 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FO...

Fiber Choice Strawberry Weight Management Sugar Free Chewable Tablets - 180 Count