Pros: Excellent wet/dry/snow traction. Lives up to the AT name.
Bought these tires for a 2WD Nissan Frontier and I've had them for 3 years and 25,000 miles and they still look and show wear like they were just put on! I've read ALOT of tire reviews on several different brands of tires and seems most give tires bad reviews. Here's why: I believe how you drive directly affect 70% of wear on a tire and the remaining 30% is alignment, suspension, and tire quality. People buy certain tires expecting them to peform flawlessly when they drive crazy. People are very agressive drivers and even the best tires will wear quicker. Take it easy on the gas pedal and the tires will last longer!