My son likes it

Oct 10, 2007

Pros:Washable seat cover, adjustable height, 360 degree seat rotation, music, toys, lights, and motion

Cons:Where is that third leaf??

The Bottom Line: Money well spent on the jumperoo. It is space efficient as well as entertaining for months! Thumbs up!

We already had the rainforest play mat, which the baby enjoyed since he was about 3 or 4 weeks old. When our son turned two months, we decided to look for a toy that sits him upright (since he now prefers to be held upright). After doing my homework online, I found that the rainforest jumperoo had a unique design, light, music, and tactile stimulation, and also matched his other toy. He is still too short to reach the floor, but we piled some books underfoot which help him to move himself. The seat was also a bit too big for him, but nothing a folded receiving blanket didn't fix. It was pretty easy to assemble as well. He likes it! *UPDATE* My son is now 9 months old and we have since been required to raise his jumperoo to the highest setting. He has spent many a fun moment in this toy. I think that his jumping with the aid of this toy has contributed to the development of his leg muscles. It has been a joy for us as parents as well. He is much more mobile nowadays, so it is extremely convenient to have somewhere besides a playpen for him to go to "stay out of trouble". For instance, we often eat at the coffee table, so I have the option of feeding him first, then placing him in his jumperoo to play while his dad and I enjoy a meal without little hands grabbing at our plates. And he has a venue to use up some of that seemingly endless energy that babies have! The rainforest jumperoo is definitely a hit all around at my house. We will be saving this toy for the next child after our first outgrows it!