Fisher-Price Bug Friends Infant To Toddler Rocker (P3334) Reviews

Fisher-Price Bug Friends Infant To Toddler Rocker (P3334)

Great Rocker! But...

Jan 5, 2010

Pros:Great Vibration
Sturdy
Longevity of Use
Pleasant, Gender Neutral Color Scheme

Cons:Potential for tipping with an older baby

The Bottom Line: YES-BUY IT! Long term use potential, much better than your average bouncer.

...beware with your older babies. I just found that my 6 month old can almost tip it over leaning forward in the rocker. In fact, as I wrote that first sentance, she leaned so far forward that she got stuck and started crying. This is all very ironic because until today-I loved thie Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker and had been planning to get on here to write review. She is now safely using it, I just can't leave it on the rocker setting-meaning I need to have the kickstand out. Even with the kickstand up she didn't get hurt-but the potential was too high to leave her too far away. This is a bummer mainly because the rocking she created on her own made the animals move. But, she is getting older, so what do you expect, right?

This rocker seat was great when she was super-tiny. She actually slept in it a bit the first night of her life! The seat has two positions, and in the low position with the kickstand out it created almost a bassinet type area. Great when I needed to set her down quickly (but only for a second, I would still suggest strapping your infant in even in the low setting). And when she was very small in the low position with the kickstand up, she wiggled enough to get the bugs to move.

The 'bounce' part of this bouncer-rocker is one of my favorite features. Since it 1) has a sturdy thick metal frame and 2) has a thick board in the seat that the vibrating module attaches to-the vibration carries really well. The less expensive bouncers with thin frames do not transfer the vibration as well throughout.

The Rocker part is my second favorite. Unlike the two bouncers I had with my first baby-this one has a life beyond infancy! I have had two bouncers in the closet for a year and a half-this gets to stay out. My big girl has a small rocking chair she loves. I am so happy that they will both have one to play with sometime.

The colors are really great. From photos online and on the box, you may be concerned that they are too bright, but in reality they are just 'rich'. They photograph really well-something to think about since babies can spend a lot of time in them-and a lot of photo ops!

The Lotoons Store NEW Fisher-Price Infant To Toddler Rocker Bug Friends 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHI...