Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper (R6070) Reviews

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper (R6070)

Wonderful Sleeper for our little one

Nov 30, 2011

Pros:Very compact and sturdy.   Perfect for baby to sleep in all night long.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Excellent for any baby who will not sleep on a flat surface.

Our baby was born in September and from day one she would never sleep in anything flat like a pack n play, crib or bassinet.    We tried for a few nights and got absolutely no sleep.    We then resorted to the rockers that came in the pack n play.  That worked because it was somewhat enclosed and cuddled her in.  We eventually knew she would out grow the rocker so my husband found the Rock and Play Sleeper at Babies R Us.    We tried this out and on the first night she was sleeping like an angel.   It was also a lifesaver for us on a vacation because we did not need to bring a pack n play, only the sleeper and she slept perfectly.    The Sleeper is very compact and folds up very easily.  It is perfect for taking on the road.  The rocking motion makes getting the baby to sleep so easy, especially if they have fallen asleep in your arms and then you move them.  It is very deep so you do not need to worry about baby slipping out even if they are a wiggler.  It is very sturdy so can feel safe leaving it next to your bed and it will not tip over.  Our little one sleeps in this ever night and can sleep anywhere from 4 to 6 hours at a clip. She loves it.    The problem is going to be breaking her out of it to try to put her in a crib.   If it weren't for the Sleeper I don't think we would ever get any sleep.

With baby surrounded in a comfy and secure insert, the Fisher-Price Rock N Play Sleeper is designed to be both a playtime seat and a sleeper.
Wonderful sleep spot for newborns with a gentle rocking action Features an inclined position for babies with reflux Simple push from mom rocks the ham...
Color: Yellow Features: Wonderful sleep spot for newborns with a gentle rocking action Features an inclined position for babies with reflux Simple pus...