Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper (R6070) Reviews

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper (R6070)

best baby product !

Oct 30, 2012

Pros:everything

Cons:no locking feature

The Bottom Line: Greatest baby product ever!

This Rock N Play sleeper is my top recommended gift to other new moms! In fact, When told she didnt need one, I purchased it anyway for my niece. When she received it, she scoffed. I told her, if she didnt like it after 1 week, I would gladly take it! She never gave it back!

Positives
When he needs to be elevated, this chair does the trick.
Travels so well. Easy to take with you for naps at someone elses house!
The cover comes off for a complete washing - and you WILL need this!
In the beginning, he never needed the lap belt, because of the shape, there is no fear he was going to get out or fall.
There is a lap harness so if he gets in one of his wiggly moods, he isn't going anywhere
Lightweight, so moving from room to room is no problem at all.
Easy breakdown by pressing the two side buttons and pushing together - It locks there too for traveling.

Negatives
The area above the head, where the material is attached has a little slot where things could easily fall. If you lose a binky- check here first!
Wish it had a locking feature for the rocking. sometimes, in the beginning i would get out of bed and hit it and it would rock and wake him. would be nice to have it have a stationary option for overnight.

Specs
Birth to 25lb
Light assembly required

After your child can sit unassisted, it will be time to do away with this. Even though it is good until 25 lbs, I found the child will probably not be able to use it until that weight any way. It is a wonderful product. Our favorite we ever got for our son! I have heard of other moms say it contributed to "flat head" but in my opinion, if you leave a child laying down on their head, no tummy time, nothing, you will find flat head can be caused by anything~

The Sale Includes ONE: Fisher-Price Newborn Rocker\Sleeper Model: R6070 Condition: Brand New from the Factory Description: Wonderful sleep spot for ne...