Fisher-Price T2518 Newborn-To-Toddler (27084884524) Reviews

Fisher-Price T2518 Newborn-To-Toddler (27084884524)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Infant seat with options, better then a bouncy!

Feb 15, 2012

Pros:Material, recline, stability

Cons:vibration

The Bottom Line: This seat is recommended for someone that wants versatility and not have to buy a new device every couple months

My mom purchased the Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker for our son to use at her home when he was 4 months old.
He has always enjoyed being "part of the crowd" and was never content with laying down to hang out. This seat was perfect for him with all of it's features. He enjoyed this so much that we purchased two more of the same rocker, one for my home and one for my mother in laws.

DESIGN: The fabric on this seat is soft but durable and has reinforcements behind the babies back. We have easily wiped this down when something small has spilled and it seems to have a repellent on it of some sort, because rarely has any spills leaked completely through the fabric. The inside seat is has ample room. This is probably the best feature when comparing it to that of a smaller bouncy seat.
The plastic frame is light but durable enough to withstand our son rocking back and forth with roughness ever since he has figured out how.

Features: This rocker has a vibration feature which we do not use often. It is quite a strong vibration as far as these seats go, and it has never calmed our son. It also has "leg stops" that easily convert this seat into a stationary seat, which is great for feeding him. The canopy is "nice" but almost useless as it would not be big enough to block the sun if he was outside, and there is no point of it for inside.
The best feature overall, in my opinion is that this seat has an "upright" and recline feature. This is perfect for when he is restless but does not want to go to sleep yet. We used this during Christmas dinner and he was sitting upright until he finally just fell asleep. It was super easy to just recline the seat, and he took his nap comfortable for the rest of the time.
It can fold up pretty easy with simple quick steps, but I think once you use this, you will notice you have no desire to break it down because you will use it every single day.

The maximum weight is 40lb so you will get years of use out of this. The entertainment bar never really caught my sons eye but it is easily removable so its not a big deal.

Overall, this is a rocker and toddler seat that will grow with your child for years and well worth the investment of under $40.00 I have yet to find any negative other then the vibrations not being adjustable. It would be nice to be able to lower the vibrations, making it a little softer

This Fisher-Price rocker is a perfect grow-with-baby rocker and seat. Newborns enjoy a low-profile position that is a comfy place to put baby for eith...
The Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker is a great grow-with-baby rocker & seat. Newborns enjoy a low-profile position that moms feel is a comfy place ...
bryankeown710 Store Fisher-Price Portable Rocker, Newborn-to-Toddler Ships in certified Frustration-Free Packaging Adjustable features allow the newbo...
Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker With a Low-profile Frame Includes Soothing Vibrations Very Appropriate for Newborns PRODUCT DESCRIPTIO...