Fisher-Price J8518 Swings Reviews

Fisher-Price J8518 Swings

Great swing

Mar 20, 2009

Pros:plugs in, has music, swings 2 ways, comfortable cradle, easy to clean

Cons:bulky

The Bottom Line: This swing is sturdy, has 2 swing positions, plugs into the wall, and has music.  Seems to be a well made product.

We received this swing as a shower gift for our first child and we love it.  I didn't use the swing as much as some people.  I mostly used it in the evenings when I was cooking dinner.  I would put him in it so he could chill while I was busy.  He liked the swing and really liked watching the mobile.  The music was a hit too, although I think it's a bit loud.  There is a volume control but it only has 2 settings.  In addition to music there are other sounds that babies love.  There are many swing speeds and I like the fact that you can make it swing 2 ways.  It will swing front to back or side to side.  The cradle has two positions.  It will set up or lay back.  The cloth cover is easy to take off and wash so keeping it clean is not an issue.  I also like the fact that the swing will plug into the wall as well as use batteries.  However, plugging it in really saves money because you are not replacing batteries all the time.  It is a bit heavy and bulky to move around the house.  We left it in one spot because carrying it up the stairs was difficult.  All in all my husband and I like the swing.  It is very sturdy and the cradle seemed to be comfortable for our baby.  I would defnitely recommend it to a friend.

FIS1006: The Open Top Cradle Swing in Rainforest Blue and Green has two ways to swing and so much more! The swing features a swing and cradle rocking ...