Fisher-Price J8518 Swings Reviews

Fisher-Price J8518 Swings

Thank goodness for the Rainforest Swing!

Jul 17, 2009

Pros:Swings two directions.  Great music/sounds.  Cute theme.  Plugs in OR uses batteries.  Folds up.

Cons:Speaker blew out after a few months, BUT FP replaced!

The Bottom Line: Great item.  Works like a charm and my daughter adored it!

Were it not for this swing, I would have lost my mind months ago.  Seriously!

This swing both eased my daughter to sleep when necessary and also kept her entertained when I needed to have my hands free.  The option of plugging it in or using batteries was extremely helpful...we didn't go through a thousand bucks in D cells!  You can easily bring this swing along with you when visiting family.  The musical and sound choices are great, and when the speaker in my unit blew out, Fisher Price replaced the entire motor housing at no charge to me.  You couldn't ask for better customer service!

The swing folds up somewhat for ease of storage.  You can turn the swing so it swings sideways or front to back, which is a nice feature.  The mobile is adorable and very bright and colorful.  You can also swing the mobile up and out of the way if it is too stimulating for the baby.

The animal theme is fun and brightly colored.  This can be used up to 25 lbs., or until your child tries to sit up and climb out of it, as mine did!  She truly enjoyed being in this swing.  I almost wish she hadn't grown out of it so soon.  :-)

Open-top cradle swing with rainforest theme Moves from side to side or front to back Six soothing speeds; Easily folds up for convenient storage Requi...