Fisher-Price Fisher Price Rock, Roll 'n Ride Trike XL Ride-On Toy Reviews

Fisher-Price Fisher Price Rock, Roll 'n Ride Trike XL Ride-On Toy

A trike your child can grow into!

Apr 8, 2008

Pros:Very durable, safety is excellent, colorful, and transitions with my son!

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Great transitional trike. Very durable and safe. I didn't have many age range choices but ranges from 12 months to 5 or 6 years, maybe 7 years.

Our son is two years old now. We wanted to get him a tricycle for his birthday. I saw this Rock Roll and Ride Trike and had to get it. They make them in different colors and some have characters on them.

Our son is in love with the Backyardigans and we saw this Rock Roll and Ride Trike with the Backyardigans. We bought it for him and now he can rock and ride with them.

DESCRIPTION

This version of this trike has black wheels, 2 small back ones and one bigger one in the front. The wheels have lime green centers on the the wheels. The handle bars are lime green and the part that goes around the top part of the front wheel is lime green. The Trike itself is a light blue and the seat, pedals, and the foot rest are all orange.

There is a yellow plating on the front part of the handle bars with a sticker with all the Backyardigan buddies Pablo, Uniqua, Austin, Tasha, and Tyrone. There is a yellow handle on the back that can also be folded under the trike to make a rocker. On that handle is also another sticker on the top part of it that says The Backyardigans and has all of them on that sticker as well and the background of the sticker is green.

The colors of this Trike goes together beautifully.

THE SEAT

The seat is adjustable. You can move the seat as your child grows and locking the seat in place with the pin. (lime green on this one) The seat stays secure.

THE ROCKER

The handle folds under the trike and when it's folded under the wheels are sitting on it making it a rocker. There is a long (lime green) plastic stick that you run through a hole on the handle up by the front wheel and you push it through the hole and front wheel through the other side and out the other hole on the handle locking the wheel in place.

Our son didn't get much use out of the trike being in this position but it is for the ages between 12 and 24 months. This is also a great way to get them used to knowing what a Trike is when they get bigger. Our son wasn't sure what to do with it at first but being 2 years old didn't take him long.

TRIKE POSITION WITH THE FOOT REST

Turning the Trike into the trike position, pull out the long plastic stick locking the wheel in place (assuming in rocking position) flip the handle up towards the back of the trike. The long plastic stick is then used for locking the handle into place. Put locking stick through the holes into the bottom of handle.

The foot rest is under the seat of the trike. If the foot rest is not already pulled down from under the seat then pull it down. This stage is for toddlers about the age of 2 years. They can sit on the trike with their feet on the foot rest until they figure out the pedals and you can put them while they steer and you can guide them.

If they are using pedals all you have to do is push the foot rest back into place under the seat. But it's always reassuring when they make a trike that you can hold onto and guide them as they are learning.

ONCE THEY HAVE MASTERED THE TRIKE

One they have learned how to ride the trike completely by them selves you can detach the handle completely and then your big kid can ride on his own!

MUMBO JUMBO

Made by Fisher Price

This trike is good for as young as 12 months, through the toddler years and all the way until he is 7 years!

I love this Trike and how it transitions with my big boy!

Type of Toy: Baby Toy
Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Color: Purple and Red Features: Three \grow-with-me stages let kids Rock, Roll, and Ride! Stage 1: Rocking fun for little ones Stage 2: Rocker base co...