Fiskars Power-Lever Anvil Pruner 9110 (046561161101) Reviews

Fiskars Power-Lever Anvil Pruner 9110 (046561161101)

+$4.49 shipping Home Depot

Stubborn bushes lose

Jun 9, 2002

Pros:Very sharp, fits easily in the hand

Cons:The handles could be more comfortable

The Bottom Line: They will be the only shears you will have to buy for a very long time.

I recently bought a townhome that was a fixer-upper. I would say that most of fixer-upper part was outside. When I first moved into the house there were so many bushes out front that I couldn't see the wall. I wanted to get rid of all the ugly bushes but, I couldn't because they were so thick that I couldn't even get a shovel anywhere near the roots to dig them up. I figured I would get more done quicker if I got pruner to trim everything back to get to the roots so I went to Home Depot.

When I got to Home Depot I picked up the first pruning shears that I saw and bought them. I don't like to shop so I didn't care which ones I bought as long as they did the job. I went home and immediately went to work. Now, I have to tell you that I pruned a lot of bushes that day. I think I pruned about 25 bushes and most of the branches were as thick as my index finger. I'm telling you I was cutting through branches like they were made of jello. I was amazed that they were just as sharp when the job was done as when I bought them at the store.

I have since used the shears for other outdoor projects and they still work wonderfully. I am impressed. The only thing that I would change about the shears is the grip. I managed to get a few blisters while using the shears but, it was well worth it.

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. Possess the ability to prune hard branches and new growth, as well as deadhead daisies with the Fiskars Power-Lev...
Home Depot