Fiskars Power-Lever Anvil Pruner 9110 (046561161101) Reviews

Fiskars Power-Lever Anvil Pruner 9110 (046561161101)

+$4.49 shipping Home Depot

Surprisingly Easy Pruning

Aug 8, 2000

Pros:comfortable weight, forever sharp

Cons:none

The Fiskar's Power-Lever Action Pruner happened to be the first tool that I just picked up one day for no particular reason. And I am glad that I did! There are many different kinds of plants growing around my yard that I had to learn how to recognize; some are flowers and some are bushes. I kind of used this handy tool for my all purpose snippers because it works so great! The power-lever cutting action prides a hidden spring so there is no fear of pinching. And the high carbon steel non-stick coated blade allows you to snip right through virtually any trimming. It has a 5/8" capacity so most all of my interesting plants and even my young pine tree can be trimmed with ease. No need to run for anything that has to be bigger. If it has to be done bigger, I just holler for one of my sons who are both stronger than me and they get out a hand saw. Not my kind of work!! There is a lifetime warranty that comes with the Fiskar's Power-Lever Action Pruner. You will enjoy the dual layer comfort grips; they provide precisely that, comfort. No blisters to contend with from working too long. Priced reasonably at around $20.00, and it may turn out to be the most valuable hand tool in your garden basket too.

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Possess the ability to prune hard branches and new growth, as well as deadhead daisies with the Fiskars Powe...
Home Depot