Fiske Industries Hair One Hair Cleanser And Conditioner For Dry Hair With Olive Oil 12 oz. (021959041036) Reviews

Hair One is a Great Wen Dupe!!!!

Mar 27, 2011 (Updated Mar 28, 2011)

Pros:Great Dupe for WEN; moisturizing; can be used in the place of shampoo and conditioner

Cons:Lots of product is needed for intended results

The Bottom Line: This is a great sulfate free shampoo/conditioner and dupe for WEN that has added softness and moisture to my normally dry hair.

I always wanted to try WEN after seeing the informercials on this sulfate free shampoo/conditioner but could never see myself shelling out the big bucks for it. Fortunately I found out that Sally's has a Dupe of WEN called Hair One. I couldn't wait to try this product.

Sally's had 4 different formulations of the product Tea Tree for Dry scalp; Jojoba for Color Treated Hair; Cucumber for Normal hair and I decided to purchase the Olive Oil for dry-damaged hair. It was $9.99 and about a dollar cheaper with my Sally's card. They also offer sample packets for just $1.99 for those who prefer to try without commitment. It is much cheaper than WEN and though I have never tried WEN I am very satisfied with this inexpensive dupe.

Ingredients to the Dry Hair Formula:
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, CID 157846, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherr) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Menthol, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, BHT, Disodium EDTA, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

Hair One is sulfate free and contains no harsh chemicals that dry out hair and is formulated to be used as a shampoo and conditioner.

The directions tell you how many pumps to use depending on your hair length and advises you to make sure the product sits on your hair and scalp for 3-5 minutes. Longer for more deep conditioning.

I primarily used this as a shampoo and followed with my usual conditioner after rinsing the Hair One out. I immediately felt more softness and moistness to my hair than when I used regular shampoo. I followed my normal hair regimen and noticed how moist my normally dry hair still seemed after flat-ironing. Another thing I noticed is that my style seemed to stay smoother much longer than when I use traditional shampoos.

You do have to use ALOT of this product in order to get the desired results so over time  that might become a bit pricey since it would cause you to need to re-purchase this often; however, for now I believe it seems to be well worth the extra cash. This is especially true when you think of the fact that it is still way cheaper than WEN and could also be used in place of conditioner if you chose to.

I will definitely complete the rest of the bottle and if I continue to see the same great results it will become a staple in my hair care regimen and replace sulfate shampoos for good.

Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner for Dry Hair (w/ Olive Oil)Cleanses, conditions, detangles, adds shine and anti frizz all in one step.Hair One ...

NEW Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil for Dry Hair 12 oz We stock our own items Free shipping for great quality items Hair One Hair Cle...
- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil for Dry Hair 12 oz Our price $19.06 $25...