Fitness Quest Gazelle Freestyle

The Gazelle Freestyle Trainer is my Personal Trainer

Feb 15, 2002 (Updated Mar 8, 2005)

Pros:Made of durable steel construction, built-in pulse sensor, fun to use.

Cons:handles are curved to high to slide under a bed to store.

The Bottom Line: Positively you get the benefit from stretching, walking, running, cross country skiing, aerobic dancing and resistance training without jarring impacts or as Tony Little says damaging movements to your body.

Are you looking for a great way to work your body into shape? How many of you have watched the infomercial for Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle?

My daughter purchased the Gazelle last August through one his infomercials. He offered a 30-day home trial period for $14.95. It was worth the home trial period. She loved it so much she decided to keep it. She was able to make installment payments on it until it was paid off at the full price of a little over $300.00 plus s/h.

My Daughter had a few problem areas to work out after having her three children so closely together. At this point she is willing to try any gadget on the market to help her lose her mid section and tone up her body and trust me she has purchased other gadgets that did not work for her!

Now she has been working out with the Gazelle ...Has it helped her? To a certain degree yes it has. She had gotten Great Results. The only down side to Tony Little’s Gazelle is, she doesn't use it as often as she should anymore.

One problem with the Gazelle that I found by using it myself, is it’s a little on the heavy side for me to be moving it to set it up, once its been stored away. Even though it has rollers I still struggle a little with it when I want to take it out to work out.

Let me clarify I only weigh 97 lbs, and I am recovering from a back and neck injury, so the weight of the steel construction of the Gazelle makes it a little awkward and heavy for myself to roll and lift into position. Once it is set up, it's definitely well worth my effort!

The space saving design is not designed to fit under The bed. if your Bed frame sits to low to the ground, the curved handles prevents it from completely being out of view.

Therefore, we had to find a place to store it away in the basement up against the wall. I would love to have a place where it could be stationary but at our home it's not possible because of her three small children.

They watch as we work out so of course, they have a habit of imitating what we do, the grandmother in me feels it's that could be a safety hazard in our home.

Now for the positives!

From my own Experience, I found the Gazelle Freestyle does combine a complete range of motion; the dual action suspension gives you freedom of movement. I love the way I can go from a slow walk to a fast run or feel like I am doing aerobics in the privacy of my own home. The Gazelle makes your workout so easy, that you really do not feel like you are working your body. You feel better and have so much more energy! I enjoy working out during the day when my soaps are on. I can do my routine while I watch TV. It helps me to get my day started.

As a 48-year-old grandmother I feel wonderful and have so much more energy after I exercise. It’s unbelievable, the results are so Positive and what a difference the Gazelle has made for me as a form of Physical Therapy in the comfort of my own home!

** UPDATE..... March 2005 I still work out on the Gazelle and I am still having Positive results. I love it I feel it was a great investment!

I started out with the stretching techniques he has taught me, check my heart rate when I first start and then I begin at a slow pace and work myself into my routine .When I first started to use it, I exercised along with his beginner’s routine. The Gazelle Freestyle included his Personal Trainer video that he designed to help you learn how to use it. The video includes 12 different exercise routines whether you’re toning your abs, chest, legs or arms at beginners, intermediate or advanced level.

The Beginners level is designed to teach you what exercises to do for firming and burning calories and recommends you to use it for 10 minutes every other day.

As you watch his video he tells you at the beginner’s level that your time is up but if you feel like you can continue on then you can do so, then he continues on to the intermediate level, which is a 20-minute work out of various exercises. Once you reach the advanced level you can easily work out for 30 minutes every other day.

Along with the video he had also included a toll free 800 number you can call for extra help with working on problem areas with one of his Personal Trainers for a little one on one. Motivation is the Key! I had gotten faster results than my daughter simply because I was motivated and wanted to see the results and heal my body.

Now that I have used it over the past few months I have graduated to his advanced level and love every minute of it. Tony motivates me! Tony Little gives you the techniques to work on whatever your problem areas are; he gives you the motivation to want to work out!

In my situation, being that I am a petite small-framed woman and I can see definite results. My body is firmer and I have toned up my arms, legs, firmed up my chest, strengthened my back, and it even helped me to tighten that little sag in my butt, that I have developed from all the hours over the past two years I have spent surfing Epinions and sitting in front of this darn computer.

***UPDATE.. March 2005, I can still say it has helped me gain my strength back gives me more energy and helps me to stand on my feet to work for anywhere from 6 to 12 hours at a time, I am able to Stand bend and lift heavier objects easier now.

After my car accident I thought my exercising days were over. As I had mentioned before the Gazelle moves so freely that you do not feel any stress on your body throughout the work out. Although, I did tire easily at first until I had gotten accustomed to it. I was pampering my back and neck injury for so long that I felt weak and out of shape. I was always one of those energetic people who never seemed to sit down.

My daughter on the other hand, was concerned about losing weight; she has lost her extra weight by following his nutritional eating guide and exercising to his techniques. She was able to tightened up her abdominal area, firm up her arms and legs and she looks great. It only took her a couple of months to get to her goal. She went from over 150 lbs down to 130, she has seen results by flattening her stomach, building more muscle tones in her arms and legs and now has so much more energy than she had before.

As for myself I use it at least once a week to maintain sometimes more. It depends on my energy level; there are days I feel exhausted, then I work out on the Gazelle and get my blood pumping, my heart rate increases and it increases my energy level.

Just like riding a bike, with easy grip curved handlebars that are covered with foam to keep your hands from slipping as you change your motions. The Gazelle Freestyle has a built in pulse sensor, it tells me my heart rate or shows how many calories I have burned simply by pressing on the handlebars as I work out.

The battery operated computer which is connected to the front bar also keeps track of your speed, distance and how much time you have spent on your workout. The large digital numbers are easy to read. Just press the button and it shows all the details.

The Gazelle is made of durable steel that I have found to be scratch resistant, very sturdy; stays stationary as you build up your speed, it has extra wide platforms to keep your feet secure as you move forward or backwards.

I honestly found with the Gazelle Freestyle you get the benefits of being able to stretch, walk, run, cross country skiing, aerobic dancing and resistance training without really feeling the jarring impacts or as he says damaging movements to your body.

***Please note that you should consult with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise program.

My doctor was amazed at my results from the workouts using the Gazelle Freestyle and highly recommended that I continue on and I have and I am still getting Great Results.

Gazelle Freestyle Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equipment W/ Workout Dvd

Gazelle Freestyle Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equipment W/ Workout Dvd

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Gazelle Freestyle Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equip...

Gazelle Freestyle

Gazelle Freestyle

Find elliptical fitness machines at Target.com! Stay fit with the tony little gazelle freestyle. It offers 10 aerobic, stretching and strength-trainin...

Gazelle Freestyle Machine

Gazelle Freestyle Machine

The Gazelle Freestyle Machine offers 10 great exercises in a single easy-to-use machine. You can burn calories, tone muscle and improve your cardiovas...

Gazelle Freestyle Home Exercise Machine

Gazelle Freestyle Home Exercise Machine

Get a great workout without the stress on your body with the low-impact Gazelle Freestyle. Offering 10 exercise in one amazing calorie burning unit, t...
Gazelle Freestyle Home Exercise Machine GFRSTCAT

Gazelle Freestyle Home Exercise Machine GFRSTCAT

VM Innovations
Gazelle Edge Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equipment With Workout Dvd

Gazelle Edge Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equipment With Workout Dvd

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Gazelle Edge Glider Home Fitness Exercise Machine Equipment ...

Gazelle Edge Home Fitness Workout Machine Elliptical Gym Cardio

Gazelle Edge Home Fitness Workout Machine Elliptical Gym Cardio

Gazelle Edge Item Condition Brand new factory sealed Product Features High-performance exercise glider for improved cardiovascular performance Unsurpa...

Gazelle Edge Exercise Glider Fitness Machine Workout Equipment Cardio Tony

Gazelle Edge Exercise Glider Fitness Machine Workout Equipment Cardio Tony

Brand New Items and Super Fast FREE Shipping, Order with Confidence. We only ship to the lower 48 states. We cannot ship to Puerto Rico , Alaska, Hawa...

Gazelle Supreme Glider Home Exercise Equipment & Fitness Machine W/ Workout Dvd

Gazelle Supreme Glider Home Exercise Equipment & Fitness Machine W/ Workout Dvd

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Gazelle Supreme Glider Home Exercise Equipment Fitness Machi...

Gazelle Edge, Glider Fitness Exercise Machine, New, Free Shipping

Gazelle Edge, Glider Fitness Exercise Machine, New, Free Shipping

Listing Payment Shipping Handling Returns Exchanges Store Contact Payment We want to ensure that all of our buyers are offered all the benefits that e...