Frigidaire FSC23R5D Reviews

Free Shipping Lowe's

JUNK

Aug 18, 2008
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:My paint and patch job is not to glaringly obvious.

Cons:Crappy fridge, Crappy customer service

The Bottom Line: I will never buy a Frigidaire/Electrolux product again.

I bought this new from my local appliance dealer. Within 6 months the light on the front and the ice dispenser went screwy with the light going on and off like it was possessed. I called the 800# and asked if there was a chance that some relays or electrics got wet or damp and started acting up and I could tell the "customer service" guy new exactly what the problem was but wouldn't tell me. I then called the local guy.He knew from the symptoms that it was a bad card, because he had changed about 8 that year. It seems they had a bad batch of electronics, that happens sometimes, I know. The problem comes when I call the factory and they know what the problem is and instead of replacing there defective part on my 1,500.00 dollar fridge, They give me the runaround! About 3 months later I notice a rusty water drip down the front of the door and investigate and find that water has gotten under the paint and is rusting the metal under the paint. I had to take a scraper and remove the paint so I could dry the metal and arrest the rust.

4 button ice and water dispenser is convenient and stylish. SpaceWise organization system makes it easy to keep food organized and easy to find when y...
Lowe's