My microwave caught on fire

May 4, 2009
Review by  
Rated Show


I was not overly impressed with the microwave as I had somethings over cook. 

This past Saturday, I put two raw baking potatoes on to cook (following the buttons, baked potatoes, sensor cook) and went outside to grill steaks.  When I came back in I was just two minutes away a full kitchen fire.  The potatoes were on fire inside the microwave.  Needless to say, that ruined the meal. 

The smell has been hard to get out of the house.  But at least I did not sustain anyother smoke and fire damage with the exception of the microwave, the rest of the kitchen is in tact.


Recommend this product?


Share this product review with your friends   
Share This!