FUJIFILM QuickSnap 400 35mm Single Use Film Camera Reviews

Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera

Jul 9, 2009

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:

Pros:Works well, easy to use, takes nice pictures.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Be sure to have a Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera to capture those special moments.

The Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera came in handy for us when we went to the zoo last week. I had forgotten to bring our digital camera. There was certainly no way I wanted to go all the way back home and come all the way back to the zoo again. And I did not want to miss out on taking pictures of the kids either.

Where to buy it and how much I piad:

I stopped in to a Walgreens drug store here in Rhode Island right near Roger Williams Park Zoo. They had the Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera there for only $5.99 for a 32 exposure. That was not a bad price to pay at all. And when your in a bind it doesn't hurt to have one of these. The Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use cameras were located in this store right by the photo developing center.

Details, experience and facts:

The Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera is m,ulti colored but mostly green on black in coloring. It is palm sized like any other. It is covered by cardboard that is thick to protect the camera. This camera has an automatic flash on it. I like that because it only uses the flash if it needs to in the dark part of day or night.

I used the Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera through out our day at the zoo. I was able to get pictures of my kids with the animals near by, a nice up close shot of the polar bear mom and cub in the water from below the aquarium and many more beautiful shots with this camera. If I had not had it with me it would have been very disappointing to miss all of that.

Using the Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera was very easy. In fact, myu six year old daughter took a few pictures of me and my younger son. So obviously it is easy to use. Just aim for your target and hit the button. It is as simple as that. I was glad that it was easy to use. Getting myself in a shot is very rare for me. I don't allow my daughter to play with the digital camera so this was a treat for her as well.

The pictures, my thoughts and recommendation:

I dropped the camera off at the pharmacy photo center. They were developed using the one hour photo option. I was very pleased with the fact that every picture was in perfect condition. There was no red eye, no blurry pictures or any flaws at all. Every photo was clear and very vibrant and true to the colorings like they should be. I would almost compare it to my digital camera photos, that is how well the took.

With how simple and basic this camera is, how cheap they are to buy in the store, how well the pictures come out and how convenient it is to get developed. I would certainly recommend the Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera. It was a life saver that day at the zoo. We would have missed out on capturing many great memories on film, had we not had the Fugifilm Quick Snap flash 35mm film one time use camera with us. I highly recommend buying one or two to have in the car or diaper bag in case you forget your own camera.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Capture the special moments wherever you go, with the Fujifilm QuickSnap 400 35 mm film camera. The fixed-focus lens of this Fujifilm film camera yiel...