Furminator deShedding Tool - For Long Hair Dogs in Large (004FUR) Reviews

Furminator deShedding Tool - For Long Hair Dogs in Large (004FUR)

Expensive solution to shedding

Apr 29, 2012

Pros:Helps excessive shedding, makes coat look great

Cons:Expensive, time consuming

The Bottom Line: It is a great tool if you want to spend the money and time grooming your pet.

The furiminator has proven to be an excellent tool I use to help groom and maintain my dog’s coat, and my house.

I was recommended the furminator by a dog trainer at petsmart. I cringed at the price ($50) but decided to go ahead with it. I have a black 1 year old lab, and shedding has been somewhat of a larger problem that I first anticipated.

The first time I used the Furminator I was able to pull a sack full of hair from my dog. He wasn’t too excited about the new comb at first but after introducing it to him slowly he has now grown to love being groomed with it. It makes his coat look great, and feels even better to the touch. The greatest benefit is that there isn’t hair everywhere in my house.

Of course to me it was a very expensive way to stop excessive shedding, but it did provide a solution which I had until then not found. The only other downfall is that it took a long time of use before I noticed much of a difference. You could spend hours grooming your pet and still pull hair out with it.

It is also good to make sure you are getting the right furminator for your pet. They come in different hair lengths, width (mine is 4 inches), and styles for different animals.

So if you are contemplating spending the money for the Furminator then ask yourself two questions, how bad is the shedding, and do you want to spend the money to stop it? I answered yes to those questions and I have been happy with the results.

Brand New Furminator Deshedder Tool Nail Clippers Short Hair Large Dog 51-90 lbs (4 Edge)• Reduces shedding up to 90%• Stainless steel deShedding ...