Ge 106622F 9 Cups Food Processor Reviews

Ge 106622F 9 Cups Food Processor

Epinions Product Rating: Disappointing

Parts are available for this food processor

Jul 14, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Inexpensive, good amount of power, 4-speeds with pulse, 9 cup capacity.

Cons:LOUD, plastic parts can warp in dishwasher (top rack only if using heated dry).

Just wanted to say that parts are available for this food processor, but the only place I could find them was via the Customer Service number listed in the manual. 877-207-0923. I thought it was kind of strange that nobody else seems to have parts for this thing. I searched the internet for a couple of hours.

They also list a website in the manual but I could find no parts there. http://www.gehousewares.com

We've had this food processor for about a year as well and it's performed well, but we found out the hard way that "dishwasher safe" means on the top rack only (if you're using heated dry). We warped the bowl on the lower rack of the dishwasher during the heated dry cycle. Lesson learned. $14 mistake.

This is a low-end food processor with plastic parts. But it performs well for what it is. It's got a 450-watt motor and the bowl has a 9-cup capacity. It has 4 speeds with a pulse button. My wife uses it very often and likes it a lot.

My only complaint about it is that I can't hear the TV when it's running. :-)

Bowl Capacity: 9 Cups, Power 450 watts