-10%

Free Shipping Target
Free Shipping Home Depot

A decent built-in microwave

Jan 22, 2012

Pros:quick heating, quick defrosting, quick preparation

Cons:door problems

The Bottom Line: Great microwave for an asthetically pleasing kitchen!

This GE microwave oven is an excellent choice for those that like their microwaves to be more powerful than normal. The inverter technology really speeds up the cook time and heats things through thoroughly. It has many nice features, among them, the easy-to-use quickset buttons for minute-cook settings and items like popcorn. It comes with a glass turntable that helps microwaved items get heated evenly. It is removable for easy-cleaning of all surfaces.

There is a small problem that I have with this microwave--- but I am unsure if it is a problem with the microwave itself or of the installation. Our microwave's door is constantly sticking--- to the point  that sometimes it feels like it was improperly wedged into the cabinet during the installaiton process.  I'm unsure if this is a result of poor microwave design or poor cabinet design, but it is an annoying problem. A few times I was almost unable to open my microwave after several attempts of jamming on the open button.

Minor door problems aside, this is a completely nice microwave. I like how the stainless steel design fits in asthetically with the rest of my kitchen appliances. It also has a nice profile in the cabinet it is set in; it looks like it belongs there. I overall like this appliance very much.

2.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity/ Sensor Cooking Controls/ Auto And Time Defrost/ Child Lock Out/ Delay Start/ Electronic Touch Controls/ Stainless Steel Finish
Abt Electronics

Find microwave ovens at Target.com! Heat up leftovers for your entire family with a large-capacity microwave oven by ge. The sleek design of this stai...
Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timele...
Home Depot
Reheat and create delicious meals with this Profile turn table countertop microwave by GE. Crafted with a sleek stainless steel finish, this modern mi...