GPX CR2307 Clock Radio Reviews

GPX CR2307 Clock Radio

+$6.95 shipping Sears

I See The Time!

Dec 20, 2009 (Updated Dec 20, 2009)

• Sound:

Pros:It tells time accurately, not expensive, big LCD display.

Cons:Very simplistic.

The Bottom Line: This is a good, quality clock radio for your guest bedroom but don't buy it for the master bedroom!

I recently purchased this clock radio for the guest bedroom in my house and am very satiated with it. This useful GPX clock radio was bought by me for only ten dollars at my local Sears department store while doing some Christmas shopping in the electronics department because I needed an extra clock radio. It is really, quite frankly, very basic and simple.

Now, it is an effective time keeping product but let's just say if I found this under my tree for Christmas, I would think Santa was a grinch.

Features

It has a very large LCD digital display which shows the time so even if you have 20/80 vision without glasses, you will be able to tell what time it is when waking up in the morning. Of course, there is an wake up alarm feature as well which has an easily accessible snooze button which will give you an extra 15 minutes of quiet time, if so desired. I like the fact this item has this characteristic because it really enables one to get those extra couple of minutes of sleep.

In addition, it has the capability to preset up to 10 different AM and FM radio stations, for easily push button access. To be honest, the sound quality is very average at best. It reminds of my radios from the 1980's before speakers and their audio output where signifcantly improved but again if you are listening to this particular radio because of its' quality you will be emminently disappointed. There is a reason it costs only ten dollars!

Overall Product Summary

This is obviously a very basic clock and doesn't have all those fancy bells and whistles of other clock radios in the marketplace. I certainly would not in good conscience recommend buying this GPX Clock Radio that costs only ten dollars for your master bedroom. But, if you are looking for a very simple alarm clock for a guest room in your home that will only be used occassionally, then this is a very reasonable purchase to make for you.

GPX CR2307 - Clock radio - display: 1.2