Cuisinart GR-4N Indoor Grill Reviews

Cuisinart GR-4N Indoor Grill

Free Shipping Cooking.com

Cuisinart Griddler - A Great Choice for the Holidays

Dec 14, 2011

Pros:Versatile, quick clean up, cooks food at appropriate temperatures.

Cons:None that I have found.

The Bottom Line: The Cuisinart Griddler is versatile, offers several ways to cook foods, extremely easy to use and clean.

The Cuisinart Griddler would make a perfect gift for someone who enjoys quick meals, less fuss, and versatility.

I actually bought this one toward the end of the summer at Kohl's.  My sister had bought a grill (not this one) and I saw the potential for making some nice quick meals.  Hers only grills...nothing more than that.

When I saw the Cuisinart Griddler and what it can do I knew that was the one for me.

For one thing you're not limited to grilling, but the reversible plates provides a place for griddling.

There is one set of plates and an adjustable housing that offers five cooking options.  It's a full grill, a full griddler, or half grill/half griddler.  The unique floating hinge converts the unit into a panini press or contact grill.

My specialty is melts -- tuna melts, salmon melts, chicken melts, or whatever can be put between two slices of bread, add some cheese, and turn it into a "melt."
I love them.  I use healthy ingredients like low fat mayonnaise, whole wheat bread, Smart Balance spread.   Everytime I make these they are delicious and quite filling.  So easy to make those panini sandwiches, cook veggies, and burgers.  Or simply cook eggs on the griddler and meats on the grill at the same time.

The Cuisinart Griddler provides the right temperature as well for both sides as each side has its own control.  One for the grill/panini and one for the griddle.  A green light comes on when the unit is at the temperature you set.

Clean up is such a snap.  The plates pop out and are dishwasher safe.  I usually wash them by hand and at times I just clean them off with a damp cloth.

A scraper for cleaning the grill plates is also provided as well as an integrated drip tray, an instruction and recipe book.

I use the Cuisinart Griddler practically every day.  I've made eggs, pancakes, and my melts.  I bought these special egg rounds (not sure what you call them) that keep the eggs from spreading out over the griddle.  They have small handles for easy pick up when the eggs are ready to be flipped.

I love my smaller appliances and now seldom use my oven and even the stove.  I've noticed that my energy bill is lower as a result.

I actually leave my Cuisinart Griddler right on my stove as I do have limited counter space.  Mainly because I do use it every day.

Anyone I'm sure would love to receive this as a gift for the holiday especially since it provides a quick and easy way to put together a fast and healthy meal.

There is a 3-Year Limited Warranty.  Since I purchased this at Kohl's I know if anything goes wrong with this unit they also will make good on any defective product.  But so far so good, I am enjoying my Cuisinart Griddler

Expand your recipe repertoire with this multifunctional electric Cuisinart griddler. Open up the 12.5-inch x 9.5-inch grill to create a set of flat gr...
Cooking.com
Incredible Wholesale Blowout -- Best total price on Ebay! Buy with confidence! This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 ...
Move mouse over images to see enlarged version Click to open supersize image The Cuisinart Griddler Grill makes multifunctional an understatement! Wit...
With Variable Heat, Dishwasher Safe
With Variable Heat, Dishwasher Safe
PRODUCT OVERVIEW Model #GR-4N The Griddler Countertop Grill is a multi-functional product that provides 4 separate cooking operations to help you hand...