Tetrisphere  (Nintendo 64, 1997) Reviews

Tetrisphere (Nintendo 64, 1997)

THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE! EXTREMELY FUN AND ADDICTIVE!!

May 19, 2002

Pros:This game keeps roll'n roll'n roll'n with tons of choices

Cons:Can't put it down!!

The Bottom Line: THIS IS A GOTTA HAVE FOR ANY PUZZLE LOVER!

There's a lot of really great games on the market. Some of you probably feel that NINTENDO64 is a little out of date. I don't think so!!

I PLAY THEM ALL!!!

Still, I keep coming back for more...TETRISPHERE

When you begin the game you might be a little confused because, you are looking at a whole NEW dimension of puzzle. The basic idea came from Tetris. Now instead of looking at a flat rectangle fitting and your pieces, you are dropping your pieces on a 3D sphere. Fast paced with spectacular effects, and a good selection of music.

There's several different kinds of puzzles to try, you pick. The best place to start is at the beginning. There's robot buddy's that will tutor you if you want. You can set up your music exactly the way you want or not at all. Consider what you would like for speed, strength of your robot. When you start your puzzle you'll be able to literally feel the different speeds and abilities that each robot has. With your 'bot you'll be dropping pieces of the sphere down. You'll need to find lighted blocks to drop them on to make the sphere go to it's core. You'have to move as fast as you can and try causing tetris as often as you can. The block fly and you'll find surprise weapons to help annihilate the sphere.

This game has so many challenges...you have to play it to believe it. Let the game explain new moves to eliminate hundreds of blocks at a time. The sphere continue to grown and to be honest, I just can't seem to reach the number one score on the timed game! But. I'm definitly challenged enough to keep playing. I've had this game since 2000!!!

Don't judge it until you've learned your moves. Once you've mastered the basics I'm sure you' be hooked.

Packed with over 300 levels of play, Tetrisphere is an action-oriented puzzle game that challenges players to navigate around a giant sphere while dra...